See more Cabinet Doors
IT Kitchens Santini Gloss White Slab Standard Cabinet door (W)500mm
This stylish white Standard door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a slab feel.
- Compatible with 500mm base and wall cabinets - or 1000mm base and wall cabinets (2 packs required)
- Easy to clean, just wipe down with a soft non abrasive cloth
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and Benefits
Our Santini Gloss White Slab kitchen combines simple lines with a smooth gloss finish for an ultra-minimalist look. This kitchen's ice-white finish will create a light-reflecting space, no matter how big or small the room.
- Kitchen formerly known as IT Kitchens Gloss White Slab
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, simply wipe down with a soft non abrasive cloth. Great for messy chefs.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
|Model name/number||Pack B|
|Product type||Cabinet door|
|Material||Medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
|Door type||Full height|
|Construction type||Postformed PVC foil|
Doors have started to warp after 7 months
nottm79 - 1 month ago
Brought this kitchen range in Dec 2018 and 3 doors have started to bubble/warp, Warranty have blamed this on moisture ingress which is not covered by the warranty, the units are not near any sink, dishwasher or oven!
annieb8822 - 11 months ago
we have just had our unit doors for 4 months and they are in an awful state. theses doors are not near the cooker or the sink. very disappointed in B&Q
Ajk services - 1 year ago
Had to return handles , online didn’t give you sizes?, then had to purchase another larger set and still waiting for 1st set return payment??
Sulu66 - 1 year ago
I have been buying the units a bit a a time, great units but we've had to take back or reorder units has they didn't turn up or was wrong!!
Santini Kitchen Self Installed
CraigT121 - 2 years ago
Kitchen Looks okay when completed and wrapping film is off. One Door had small indentation, everything else was fine. Only issue was, when going through the design phase, I had three extra end slabs, when one was needed, the extra 2 cost £100 - Drawer interiors were added also , that was another £120, be sure and check the paperwork after design phase. Apart from taking a few things back, it was also good. I also returned cornice, as it looks better without it.