We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Drawer fronts
IT Kitchens Westleigh Ivory Style Shaker Drawer front (W)500mm, Set of 3
These stylish white Drawer fronts will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a modern feel.
- 500mm multi-drawer base cabinets
- Drawer boxes available separately
- Includes Drawer 1: (H)156mm (W)497mm, Drawer 2: (H)277mm (W)497mm x2
- Easy to clean, just wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry immediately - Do not use detergents, alcohol or abrasives to clean
- 10 years Guarantee
- Buying guide pack number - Pack C
Features and benefits
With shaker door detailing finished in soft ivory shades, our Westleigh Ivory Style Shaker kitchen mixes classic and contemporary style to great effect.
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Model name/number||Pack C|
|Material||Medium-density fibreboard (MDF) & chipboard|
|Construction type||Polypropylene wrapped|
Great price. Let down by quality
Varos - 1 year ago
Customer bought this style of doors for his new kitchen. Unfortunately you get what you pay for is a correct statement for this drawer fronts. They are very easily marked (not only during installation,but a normal daily use), and you need to be extremely cautious when any amount water gets on them. Unless you wipe it off instantly, you are facing with possibility of front absorbing water and blowing up. Normally very happy with the quality of B&Q kitchens but unfortunately I wouldn’t recommend this particular style to anyone