See more Cabinet Doors
IT Kitchens Westleigh Ivory Style Shaker Standard Cabinet door (W)300mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This stylish white Standard door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a modern feel.
- 300mm base and wall cabinets - or 925mm base corner cabinets and 625mm wall corner cabinets (2 packs required)
- Easy to clean, just wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry immediately - Do not use detergents, alcohol or abrasives to clean
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
With shaker door detailing finished in soft ivory shades, our Westleigh Ivory Style Shaker kitchen mixes classic and contemporary style to great effect.
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Model name/number||Pack A|
|Product type||Cabinet door|
|Door type||Full height|
|Construction type||Wrapped polypropylene|
Looks good but easily damaged
Belmontboy - 9 months ago
Did my whole kitchen in this shaker range looks good but after a few months, some of the doors are damaged from damp. the main sink unit door has all swollen up due to moisture damage from simple washing up splashes and the steam from the kettle has caused de-laminstion in another door despite being a meter away. This is the kind of wear you'd expect after 10 years, not a few months.
Good value for money
Varos - 9 months ago
Good value doors if you would like to go for a budget kitchen. Be careful when handling as they scratch easily. Other than that pretty easy to install and adjust. Holes for hinges are not always predrilled correctly but it doesn’t make installation any harder
Good product. Easy install
Varos - 9 months ago
Good value style of kitchens from B&Q. Predrilled holes for the hinges not always align but that doesn’t make much of a difference to the installation. If installing it in the corner units please make sure to apply gel pads to even out the gap between two doors.
Lovemynewkitchen - 4 years ago
It's looks great with soft close attachment on the hinges it's gives a feel of a more expensive kitchen than it actually is.
Ivory Shaker style cupboard door
Gemgirl - 4 years ago
I had an extra cupboard fitted to my Ivory classic Shaker style kitchen and its lovely very well made and easy on the eye I have received many compliments and many surprised looks at the very reasonable cost. A very happy buyer. Well done B&Q you don't have to pay the earth for a kitchen its all in the manufacturing and the look when fitted.