See more Cabinet Doors
IT Kitchens Westleigh Textured Oak Effect Shaker Standard Cabinet door (W)500mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This stylish oak effect Standard door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a modern feel.
- 500mm base and wall cabinets - or 1000mm base and wall cabinets (2 packs required)
- Easy to clean, just wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry immediately - Do not use detergents, alcohol or abrasives to clean
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
Our Westleigh Textured Oak Effect Shaker kitchen is a modern take on the classic shaker style that works effortlessly in any kitchen. The gentle oak shades help to create a warm and homely space for all.
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, with no need for detergents, alcohol or abrasives. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and buff dry. Great for messy chefs.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Model name/number||Pack B|
|Product type||Cabinet door|
|Door type||Full height|
|Construction type||Wrapped polypropylene|
door wont fit corner cabinets
tony1112222222 - 1 year ago
300mm base and wall cabinets - or 925mm base corner cabinets and 625mm wall corner cabinets (2 packs required)
above info of site
How can you fit theses 300 mm (297mm) door in a 290 mm gap theses doors wont fit the corner wall cabinet
Johnl7 - 1 year ago
The door finish is fine but unlike every furniture door I have put together in my life, there are no indents to mark where the handles go. When fitting a whole kitchen it is a pain having to carefully mark each hole. The hinges are a joke. The only way to fit them I could see was to screw them into the unit and then screw the door to them as they do not come as two parts.
Harry02 - 3 years ago
I required two doors to fit a particular space, although these were kitchen cupboard doors they were the size required. They are well made and finished and exactly what was required.
Lovely finish and appearance
shortbread85 - 3 years ago
This was bought together with other size doors to update my kitchen and I am extremely pleased.
Oak effect kitchen unit door
IDA1 - 4 years ago
I bought this to complete my kitchen after buying the floor unit. Good quality/value. Also bought hinges and handle all at b&q.