See more Cabinet Doors
IT Kitchens White Classic Style Cabinet door (W)600mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This stylish white Fridge freezer door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a country feel.
- Compatibility - 600mm fridge freezer housing shelf packs
- Includes Includes fixed frame
- Easy to clean, just wipe down with a soft non abrasive cloth
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and Benefits
Clean, crisp and versatile, our Stonefield Classic White Style kitchen is brimming with timeless appeal. Accessorise with a splash of colour, or keep it muted to suit your taste.
- Kitchen formerly known as IT Kitchens Classic White
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, simply wipe down with a soft non abrasive cloth. Great for messy chefs.
- If you're looking for kitchen ideas and inspiration, B&Q are here to help. We have dedicated experts to guide you through your project with free consultation to design, plan and personalise your new kitchen.
- Our kitchen doors are designed and manufactured in Italy by experienced craftsmen and each kitchen is personally inspected and hand finished by experts. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges. You can even use our Which? Trusted Traders endorsed Homefit installations team, helping you with your ideal kitchen to the last screw.
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Model name/number||Pack U|
|Product type||Cabinet door|
|Material||Medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
|Door type||Larder/Fridge freezer|
|Construction type||Membrane pressed PVC foil on MDF|
doorsbend - 3 years ago
The White Classic Style doors fitted to my tall larder unit & my integrated fridge/freezer unit are bending outwards at about 3/8ths of an inch from the cabinet - poor quality doors which should really have some sort of reinforcing bars built into the tall doors