JCB 100 Piece Tool Set
JCB 100 Piece Tool Set
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Comes with - 13x HSS drill bits: 1.5, 2, 2. 5, 3, 3.3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 4.8, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5mm, 5x masonry drill bits: 3, 5.5, 6, 8, 10mm, 13x wood drill bits: 3, 3.2, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 4.8, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8mm, 2x screw finders, 3x flat wood drill bits: 13, 16, 19mm, 20x 25mm screwdriver bits: 1x PH1, 2x PH1, 2x PH3, 1x PZ0, 2x PZ1, 2x PZ2, 2x PZ3, 1x SL3, 2x SL4, 2x SL5, 1x SL6, 1x SL7, 10x 50mm screwdriver bits 1x PH1, 1x PH2, 1x PH3, 1x SL4, 1x SL5, 1x SL6, 1x PZ1, 1x PZ2, 1x PZ3, 1x T20, 1x ratchet screwdriver handle, 1x countersink, 1x 60mm magnetic bit holder, 10x nut sockets: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13mm, 1x spirit level, 1x 9mm knife, 1x 3m tape measure and 18x 25mm screwdriver bits in tictax box
- Magnetic tip
Features and Benefits
- Store accessories and tools securely in a durable storage case
- HSS Drill Bits - Precision ground for smoother drilling. Suitable for drilling into metal.
- Masonry Drill Bits - Advanced carbide tips for longer life. Suitable for drilling into masonry.
- CR-V Steel Screwdriver bits for strength and durability. Suitable for use with drill drivers.
- Wood Drill Bits - Brad point tip for easy starting.
|Material||Chrome vanadium steel|
|Carry case||Carry case|
|Number of pieces||100|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery