See more 1/3 Sheet Sanders
JCB 240V Corded 280W 1/3 Sheet sander PFS280J2
This corded 1/3 sheet sander is ideal for a variety of household sanding tasks.
- Orbit diameter 2.4mm/Orbit speed (no load) - 6000-12000 rpm
- 187mm wide x 92mm long sanding plate
- Supplied with a 3 m cable, Dust extraction facility to help keep workspaces clean and Paper hole punch, cyclone box, dust extraction adaptor, mesh square sanding sheet & carry box
Features and Benefits
- Cyclonic bagless technology separates the dust from the air. No bag = no loss of air suction
- Variable speed provides greater control when sanding different materials
- Hook & loop and paper clamp sanding sheet attachment
- Mesh sanding sheets have 4 x longer life than traditional sandpaper. Full dust extraction means no need to punch or align holes
- Guarantee - 3 years
|Orbit speed (no load)||6000-12000 rpm|
|Sanding plate length||92mm|
|Sanding plate width||187mm|
|Handle type||Soft grip handle|
|Switch type||Lock on trigger switch|
|Sanding sheet attachment||Hook and loop|
|Dust extraction||Dust extraction facility|
|Cable length (mm)||3000mm|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
exDIYer - 6 months ago
Spares for this sander are no longer available, otherwise, it is a very good sander. While I was using it, the sanding sheet fell off and the base plate was damaged. Now, the mesh sanding sheets will no longer adhere to it.
Great Price and Product
Bare Brown - 10 months ago
I have now used this sander for about 10 hours (not continuous) since I purchased it only a few weeks ago. Runs well, the dust collector is brilliant and doesn't get in the way. This was supplied with a coupe of mesh 1/3 sandpaper pads which are great (last longer than normal sandpaper) but can't find replacements!?! You can still use normal sandpaper and there is hole piercer included to perforated holes in unpunched sandpaper so dust can be extracted into the hopper.
So far so good and is as good as the big brands in my opinion
Adrian31 - 1 year ago
I bought this a month ago and the second one already, the spring in the dust box broke first time I used it, then 3 weeks later the side supports that hold the springs for the sand paper broke.
sirallan - 1 year ago
Sands well but does not retain all the sanding dust
BetTy098 - 1 year ago
I both this as a second option because first was cheaper version. I'm so happy with this because I could do all work in a new house without any problems. Really recommend .