JG Speedfit Push Fit Cylinder Connector (Dia)15mm
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 25 year
- Ease of application - JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for central heating systems
- Manufactured in DZR Brass
- Push-fit and demountable connections
- No scale build up and corrosion Free
- BSI and WRAS approved
|BSP thread size||1/2"|
|Fitting type||Push fit|
|Standard||BS 7291 / PT1 / PT3|
|WRAS approved||WRAS approved|
|Ease of application||JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications.|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Pipes and fittings vary by home and by length, shapes and connectors. Thankfully, this is no longer a problem and there are lots of different solutions to make your pipework secure and reduce the risk of leaks.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Guarantee - 25 year Ease of application - JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications.
Guarantee - 25 year Ease of application - Easy Suitable for - Suitable for all installations around the house including hot and cold water