See more Elbows
JG Speedfit Push fit Stem elbow (Dia)15mm
- Guarantee - 25 year
- Ease of application - JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications.
- Fitting instructions - It fits easily onto a pipe, all you need to do is push it on
Features and Benefits
Push-fit plastic fitting for the connection of plastic and copper pipe. Simply push the fitting fully onto the pipe and twist the plastic nut clockwise to lock in place. Should the need arise to demount the connection unlock the nut and push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release. The fitting ensures an easier working environment in confined places and removes the need for hot works on site. Installation can be reduced by around 40% against traditional fixing methods. Note: With all plastic pipes the relevant manufacturer’s pipe insert is required.
- Push-fit and demountable connections
- Suitable for hot and cold water and central heating systems
- Grip and Seal connection
- Lead free and non toxic
- No scale build up and corrosion Free
|A size||15 mm|
|Fitting type||Push fit|
|Standard||BS7291 PT 1 & PT 3|
|WRAS approved||WRAS approved|
|Degree angle||90 °|
|Ease of application||JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications.|
Plumbnerd 1 - 2 years ago
What a wonderful piece of pipe plumbing for bendingthe flow of water.