See more Pressure washers
Kärcher K3 Home Corded Pressure washer 1.6kW
Black Friday great price. Ends 29th November
The Kärcher K3 High-pressure cleaner, with Quick Connect gun and 6 m high-pressure hose, is designed for occasional at home. Perfect for use on bicycles, garden fences and motorbikes.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Accessories available: T 5 Patio Cleaner, T 7 Plus Patio Cleaner, K 2 - K 3 Dirt Blaster
- High Pressure Washer. For cleaning dirt, mud, muck & grime off surfaces, such as gardening machines & tools, Patios, Terrace, Balcony Furniture, Fences, garden pathways, motorcycles, scooters, bicycles & external staircases.
- Water inlet filter
- High pressure hose
- Comes with 1 X K 3 Home Pressure Washer, 1 x Full Control Dirtblaster, 1 x Full Control Vario Lance, 1 x T 150 Patio Cleaner, 1 x 500ml Patio & Deck Detergent, 1 x 6m High Pressure Hose
- Vario & dirt blaster nozzle
- Rotary power control
- WEEE regulated
Features and benefits
- The water pressure can easily be adjusted to the surface being cleaned by simply twisting the Vario Power spray lance
- The rotating pencil jet dirt blaster removes even the most stubborn dirt
- The pump is protected by a water filter for a long service life
- The The high-pressure hose is easy to manoeuvre, it simply clicks quickly in and out of the device and spray gun. Saving time and effort
- The detergent tank is simple to fill
- The cable hook is a generous size, allowing you to keep the hose and wires neat and tidy when being stored
|Maximum flow rate||380L/hr|
|Maximum operating pressure||120bar|
|Maximum operating temperature||40°C|
|Minimum operating pressure||80bar|
|Minimum operating temperature||40°C|
|Motor type||Air-cooled universal brush|
|Power voltage supply||220-240V|
Flemo63 - 16 days ago
I bought the k3 about a month a go did the patio great and cars
123b - 31 days ago
Very average performance, maybe I got a poor product, but getting terrible vibration through the lance when operated.
Built to a price.
Hotkat - 31 days ago
After my last Karcher pressure washer finally died after leaking for ages it was time to buy a new one.
It works OK but the quality overall is poor. Karcher certainly know how to build to a price. My old one had proper connectors on the body and gun with very positive locking. This new one has cheap, tacky little clips that I'm sure will break or get lost before long.
The included patio cleaner is flimsier than the non-karcher item I was using before.
Time will tell the reliability of it. I borrowed an old, small, well abused Nilfisk to finish the patio cleaning when my old one broke and it makes me think I made the wrong choice in the karcher.
I'm sure the higher cost models are much better quality but these lower end ones don't inspire much confidence in the brand.
Mollysdad290 - 1 month ago
I was amazed at how well the circular attachment cleaned 7-years of grime off my decking. First class.
Nice light weight pressure washer
Scotland - 1 month ago
Good pressure washer, does what I need it to do, could do with having a power control feature to increase or decrease pressure. Happy with purchase overall.