See more Pressure washers
Kärcher K4 Corded Pressure washer 1.8kW
- Guarantee - 2 years
- 1800 W power output with a 500 l/h flow rate
- Comes with 3/4" garden hose connector adaptor, integrated water filter, dirt blaster, full control power gun G145Q, Vario Power Jet, Plug'n'Clean system, telescopic aluminium handle, stability foot incl. 2nd carrier handle, hose guidance through unit, 6m high pressure hose, T350 surface cleaner, foam jet, rotating wash brush, 1L 3-1in stone and facade cleaner, 1L 3-in-1 car shampoo & soft bag
- Vario nozzle
- WEEE regulated
Features and benefits
The K4 full control car & home is the complete pressure washer with every accessory required for a perfect clean. The K4 full control comes with a long-life water-cooled motor, quick connect hose connection, and plug 'n' clean detergent system
- Full control power gun and spray lances: 3 pressure setting and a detergent setting ensure the optimal setting for every surface. The pressure can be regulated by twisting the Vario Power spray lance. LED display on the gun allows easy checking of the setting
- Plug ‘n’ Clean System on top of the unit: easy change between detergents, easy access
- 13 cm longer trigger gun for more ergonomic working posture), trigger gun & spray lance in the centre: quick access, parking position
- Telescopic aluminium handle ergonomic pulling height approx. 1 m, retractable for optimal storage and stability foot incl. 2nd carrier handle: highest stability, improved mobility, easy transport
- Hose guidance through unit: better handling and increased stability
|Grip type||Finger moulded|
|Maximum flow rate||500L/hr|
|Maximum operating pressure||145bar|
|Maximum operating temperature||40°C|
|Power voltage supply||240V|
zzzzzzzzz123 - 2 months ago
I had my K4 for just over a year before posting a review, they are more accurate that way.
Total usage before review, around 5 car washes, lets say around 2 hours total run time....
So, in a word GARBAGE.
1. No longer sucks and mixes detergent
2. Hose connection snaps off at the slightest pressure
3. Pressure hose is cheap and nasty, kinks and blocks up.
4. On-board storage is too small and the cheap little net for the plug comes off and gets lost.
5. Battery cover on the lance came off during use, lost batteries and cover down the drain.
6. Far far too expensice
7. Wheel 'fell off'.... I mean really Karcher
8. AND TODAY the pump has started making weird scraping noises.
DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND STAY CLEAR NOT AT ALL THE PREMIUM MACHINE IT SELLS ITSELF AS. FAR BETTER MACHINES AVAILABLE FOR A LOT LESS...
BQF - 4 months ago
This is a great product, really happy with it.The assistance from Paul was fantastic. He was so helpful.
pereboy - 4 months ago
bought this just over twelve months ago ,in use it was excellent im aware they can easily suffer during winter frosts so was stored indoors and dry ,but once i started using it again it has a leak which means that unless its actually got the trigger pressed its constantly trying to gain pressure cant find receipt of course and i suspect its expired ,very disappointed at the build quality just not robust enough ,also the place to wind the power cable up is a real pain in the proverbial why that can design a simple lockable wind on/storage position instead of a irrelevant useless net basket is beyond me ,i do wonder if these designers actually use the product
Overall not good as failed within 12months
Northern star - 7 months ago
I bought this just a year ago and used it a handful of times...Used it last week and it turned itself into a fountain..it seams a part inside has cracked. Its never experienced cold weather and always drained and stored inside...looked at receipt and its 2 days past 12 months old so will have to now try to claim from manufacturer. Few other bugs with it, the hose is too short and very rigid and it goes through soap like lightening leaving the place like a winter wonderland. Shame really because back in the 90's I worked for them and really liked the quality of them, but like everything these days stuff's not made to last
H17 - 7 months ago
I have just taken mine back and B @ Q were very good in giving me a full refund. The machine itself can work well but the yellow lugs in the lance attachments are of a very poor design. They get stuck so they have to be pulled out every time you change the lance. The gun attachment hose to the machine is held by a clip. The hose kept coming off when under pressure, another poor design.