See more Pressure Washers
Karcher K4 Full Control Car & Home Pressure washer 1800 W
- Hose length (m) 6m & Cable length (m) 5m
- 1800 W power output with a 500 l/h flow rate
- Comes with: A3/4" garden hose connector adaptor, integrated water filter, dirt blaster, Full Control Power Gun G145Q, Vario Power Jet, Plug'n'Clean system, telescopic aluminium handle, stability foot incl. 2nd carrier handle, hose guidance through unit, 6m high pressure hose, T350 surface cleaner, foam jet, rotating wash brush, 1L 3-1in stone and facade cleaner, 1L 3-in-1 car shampoo, soft bag
- Maximum pressure (bar): 145 bar
Features and Benefits
The K4 full control car & home is the complete pressure washer with every accessory required for a perfect clean. The K4 full control comes with a long-life water-cooled motor, quick connect hose connection, and plug 'n' clean detergent system
- Full control power gun and spray lances: 3 pressure setting and a detergent setting ensure the optimal setting for every surface. The pressure can be regulated by twisting the Vario Power spray lance. LED display on the gun allows easy checking of the setting
- Plug ‘n’ Clean System on top of the unit: easy change between detergents, easy access
- 13 cm longer trigger gun for more ergonomic working posture), trigger gun & spray lance in the centre: quick access, parking position
- Telescopic aluminium handle ergonomic pulling height approx. 1 m, retractable for optimal storage and stability foot incl. 2nd carrier handle: highest stability, improved mobility, easy transport
- Hose guidance through unit: better handling and increased stability
|Cable length (m)||5 m|
|Hose length (m)||6 m|
|Width (mm)||305 mm|
|Power output||1800 W|
|Motor||Water cooled motor|
|Maximum temperature range||40 °C|
Tready - 1 year ago
I would like to thank the guy that invented the rotary drive cleaning attachment! You Sir deserve a medal - saved me hours of work compared to the old washer. Also the attachment that rattles (has a gizmo in the head) is insane! It will strip paint! Thank you -very happy
Certainly not what I expected. Waste of money.
Silverwings - 1 year ago
Bought washer last week. Used it today to clean my car which was covered in winter grime, not mud. Used the fluid and rotary brush, after first washing it with the lance. On finishing the car was still dirty, and eventually I resorted to using sponge and car shampoo, which did the usual immaculate job. The job took twice as long as normal, because I had to wash the car twice. The machine associated tools, and car cleaner are not up to the job. Would only clean an already fairly clean car. Extremely disappointed with the product, and wasting my cash. Don't think I'll use it for my car again, perhaps only for rinsing once I've washed and shampooed it by sponge.
mgm11 - 1 year ago
Bought approx a month ago. Only used once so far but very efficient. I still have the K2 model I bought about 10years ago. Chalk and cheese in terms of what the two can do and the choice of attachments is great - including being able to add cleaning agents. I bought for the variable lance so I can use on the car. Cleaned a neighbours drive with. Used the rotating cleaning head - seemed to make the job a lot harder to be so revered to the lances - terrific.Good build quality - heavy too. Don't. understand other online reviews referring to difficulty putting the machine together - really easy.
It has the features that I wamted
Monady - 1 year ago
It is a reliable product , I am happy with it .i hope it meets my expectations
Jeffhappy - 1 year ago
I bought this about a month ago and I am very happy. The quality is very good and it is a pleasure to use.