See more Pressure Washers
Karcher K4 Premium full control home Pressure washer 1800 W
Our stores do not stock this product
- Hose length (m) 6m & Cable length (m) 5m
- 1800 W power output with a 420 l/h flow rate
- Comes with: LED display trigger gun, hose reel at the back of the pressure washer, 6m high-pressure hose, quick connect hose system, plug & clean detergent system, hose guidance system through the unit, stability foot at the base of the pressure washer, telescopic aluminium handle, home accessory kit.
- Maximum pressure (bar): 130 bar
- Can be run from a standard garden hose & tap, or used from a water butt tap or using a suction hose & filter, which can be bought separately as an accessory.
- Onboard accessory holders for neat & safe storage. Hose reel at the back of the unit neatly stores your high pressure hose
- Movement capability: Upright design, wheels and a telescopic aluminium handle ensures excellent mobility.
- Compatible with all Karcher Plug & clean detergent system & all Karcher pressure washer accessories
Features and benefits
- LED display trigger gun guides you through the different pressure settings to ensure you choose the right pressure for the surface you are trying to clean.
- Hose reel at the back of the unit makes storage simple. Combined with the hose guidance system through the pressure washer, working with your unit has never been easier, making setting up and packing away simple.
- Additional home kit can help you clean your patio or decking up to 5 times faster when using your T350 patio cleaner, compared to using a standard spray lance. The stone detergent not only helps to clean your stone surfaces, but also helps protect them.
- The telescopic aluminium handle makes for a compact storage solution, as well as making manoeuvring your pressure washer easy.
- The stability foot at the base of the machine makes your pressure washer extremely stable when in use.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Cable length (m)||5m|
|Hose length (m)||6m|
|Power output||1800 W|
|Motor||Water cooled motor|
|Maximum temperature range||40°C|
|Auto on/off||Auto stop/start|
|Safety cut out||Safety cut out|
|Impact resistant||Impact resistant|
Struggled with instructions.
Webby - 1 year ago
Bought at Grand Designs in October. Struggled to see which attachment applies. Connecting pipe is stiff where it's been wound around wheel. Could do with a place for the cable. A little disappointing thus far but will plough on.
Neal zz - 1 year ago
Delivered in good time easy to build and works exceptionally well
Simply incredible, simply awesome...
JOAMON - 2 years ago
I decided to buy a pressure washer 2+ months ago. I knew nothing about pressure washers until then so I browsed the internet. (I am also new to DIY) After surfing for a month I finally decided to buy the Karcher K4.
I visited B&Q to pick up the Karcher K4 and while looking around I noticed a K4 Premium Full Control with the Full Control Gun but no other accessories including no box or packing. On enquiring at the help desk and then speaking with a supervisor, I got to buy it at an unbelievably low price. It was in mint condition. I felt like a kid in a toy store who just got a toy of his dreams for a throwaway price.
I bought an MP 145 5in1 Jet Lance and a full range of other useful accessories to complement my K4 Premium Full Control.
That was about a month ago. I used it a couple of times since then and it's simply incredible & awesome. After reading reviews of some poor design fault I managed a few workarounds to prevent the K4 from any damage while in use and also when not in use.
I bought some spare parts from an Authorised Karcher Service Centre and now my K4 looks like a K5 and will soon look like a K7 ;). Bought an additional Bosch water filter for the water inlet on K4. Put a foam hose tube on a portion of hose coming immediately out of the inside centre of the hose reel to prevent damage to the hose as mentioned in one of the reviews for K4 as a design flaw on B&Q website.
A few things to note: K4 Premium comes with a hose reel which is a really useful feature as also a 5 year warranty. The MP 145 Jet Lance is simply amazing too.
It is also worth noting that although Karcher Accessories are expensive, it's spare parts are very reasonably priced. This is one product worth buying even at it's full RRP price. Worth every penny. German engineering & design at its best.
Heid9 - 2 years ago
Very pleased with machine and its capabilities, but very disappointed by the very short pressure hose. All my previous machines had a far longer pressure hose two of which were Karchers. I find I can only give four stars for this reason as when I am using the machine now I am continually relocating the machine whereas in the past it was not necessary. A very strange and surprising failing by Karcher for which I would love to hear the explanation.
First-rate pressure washer
Arold - 3 years ago
This is a very welcome replacement for my 1995 Karcher 620M after it died last year. They both generate 130 bar but the new one is quieter and significantly lower weight.
I love the quick-connect accessories, after the screw-in ones on the 620M. The integrated hose reel is great, making the washer easier to tidy and neater to store, and the telescopic handle does help when wheeling it around. The ‘full control’ spray gun seems gimmicky, though; all it does is display the pressure setting selected manually on the lance.
So far, I’ve cleaned the car with it (not that I’m convinced a pressure sprayer is the best way to clean a car, especially if you’re on a water meter) and sprayed some green algae off steel gates and a garden wall. The real test was on our grimy patio and mossy block-paving. It worked a treat. I hadn’t realised just how grey the patio had gone and had forgotten what an attractive mix of shades the paving used to be. The ‘surface cleaner’ worked superbly on the patio and also on the paving after I’d blasted the moss away. All I have to do now is brush some fresh sand between the paving blocks.
The extra pressure and longer hose of the K5 look very tempting for hard surfaces but the K4 is probably the best compromise for many, considering price. Which K4? If you have paving to clean, you’ll want the T350 Surface Cleaner and detergent; it come with ‘Home’ models, if I understand correctly. ‘Premium’ adds the hose reel and a valuable 5-year guarantee. Me…I’m delighted to have the K4 Premium Full Control Home and will be making very good use of it.
PS The hose fitting on the washer is male so you’ll need a female connector on the end of your hosepipe. Note that the instructions say “Hose couplings made of metal with aquastop can damage the pump. Please use plastic couplings or Karcher brass couplings”.