Karcher K4 Premium Full Control Home Pressure Washer
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Hose length (m) 6 m & Cable length (m) 5 m
- 1800 W power output with a 420 l/h flow rate
- Comes with: LED display trigger gun, hose reel at the back of the pressure washer, 6m high-pressure hose, quick connect hose system, plug & clean detergent system, hose guidance system through the unit, stability foot at the base of the pressure washer, telescopic aluminium handle, home accessory kit.
- Maximum pressure (bar): 130 bar
- Can be run from a standard garden hose & tap, or used from a water butt tap or using a suction hose & filter, which can be bought separately as an accessory.
Features and Benefits
- LED display trigger gun guides you through the different pressure settings to ensure you choose the right pressure for the surface you are trying to clean.
- Hose reel at the back of the unit makes storage simple. Combined with the hose guidance system through the pressure washer, working with your unit has never been easier, making setting up and packing away simple.
- Additional home kit can help you clean your patio or decking up to 5 times faster when using your T350 patio cleaner, compared to using a standard spray lance. The stone detergent not only helps to clean your stone surfaces, but also helps protect them.
- The telescopic aluminium handle makes for a compact storage solution, as well as making manoeuvring your pressure washer easy.
- The stability foot at the base of the machine makes your pressure washer extremely stable when in use.
|Cable length (m)||5 m|
|Hose length (m)||6 m|
|Motor||Water cooled motor|
|Maximum temperature range||40°C|
|Auto on/off||Auto stop/start|
|Safety cut out||Safety cut out|
|Impact resistant||Impact resistant|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Although concrete is very hard-wearing, you might sometimes find that you need to repair your paving, paths or steps. A section of paving or even a single slab might sink because of small ground movements or heavy use, and this can make rainwater collects in puddles. Find out how best to repair damaged paving.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery