See more Electric lawnmowers
Kärcher LMO 18-36 Cordless 18V Push Lawnmower
Free battery, by redemption, on this product. Offer available until 31st August 2021 (claim by 30th September 2021). See pdf on product page for full details.
- Comes with 1x mulching plug, 1x grass catcher, 1x 18 V / 5.0 Ah battery and 1x fast charger
- Cutting width - 360mm
- Blade type - Steel
Features and benefits
- Battery universe - use the same battery for the complete range of 18 V Kärcher battery products
- Monitor battery usage - an LCD display keeps you informed on how much battery charge you have left
- The perfect cut every time - this mower's 36cm cutting path gives you plenty of manoeuvrability for the perfect cut every time
- Cut any length of grass - four different height positions mean you can adjust this mower to suit the length of the grass
- Comfortable to use - adjust the handle to get the perfect height for comfortable mowing
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Battery charge time||2.38h|
|Cutting blade size||360mm|
|Cutting height||30-70 mm|
|Handle type||Telescopic handle|
|Number of batteries included||1|
|Power voltage supply||18V|
|Sound pressure level||78dB(A)|
WeAM - 10 days ago
I bought this a month ago, I was surprised how long it was. Have got used to it. Works well
Pathetic Battery; Great Machine!
Nick DW - 17 days ago
The Battery life is Awful! The lawnmower itself is great and does a good job. But the battery life is pathetic sadly! It last about 10-15 minutes so if you have an average size garden don’t bother. What’s a shame is on the German website you can get a much better battery, twice as powerful and I’m guessing would last longer but you can’t get in the UK! Takes me all day to mow the lawn because I’m constantly waiting for the battery to charge which takes 1hr 50mins. You need 3 batteries to do a good job in 1 go. Real shame as it could be great!
Ape89 - 17 days ago
I have a large garden and this mower manages great. The battery lasts a long time and fast charges. Product is lightweight and was easy to put together too.
Aboutttreefiddy - 20 days ago
Lawnmower is good. Cuts grass well and the battery lasts a good amount of time. More than enough to do my entire lawn. The thing that lets me down is the handle, it’s just a cheap bit of foam wrapped around a pole which has already split after a couple of uses. Could do with a more ergonomic high quality rubber handle.
Timoid - 26 days ago
My grass was about three inches high. I had to cut it three times at progressively lower height settings to do the job. My old mains powered machine would have done it in one go.