See more Pressure Washers
Karcher Premium Full Control Plus K7 Pressure washer 2800 W
£50 cashback, by redemption, on this product. Offer available until 31st May 2019 (claim by 31st July 2019). See pdf for full details.
- Hose length (m) 10m & Cable length (m) 5m
- 2800 W power output with a 500 l/h flow rate
- Comes with: A3/4" garden hose connector adaptor, integrated water filter, Full Control Power Gun G145Q, Vario Power Jet and Dirtblaster function, Plug'n'Clean system, telescopic aluminium handle, stability foot incl. 2nd carrier handle, hose guidance through unit & a 10m high pressure hose
- Maximum pressure (bar): 180 bar
Features and Benefits
- Full control power gun and spray lances: 3 pressure setting and a detergent setting ensure the optimal setting for every surface. The pressure can be regulated by twisting the Vario Power spray lance. LED display on the gun allows easy checking of the setting.
- Plug ‘n’ Clean System on top of the unit: easy change between detergents, easy access
- 13 cm longer trigger gun for more ergonomic working posture), trigger gun & spray lance in the centre: quick access, parking position
- Telescopic aluminium handle ergonomic pulling height approx. 1 m, retractable for optimal storage and stability foot incl. 2nd carrier handle: highest stability, improved mobility, easy transport
- Hose guidance through unit: better handling and increased stability
- Operating temperature: 4-40 °C water temperature
|Cable length (m)||5 m|
|Width (mm)||395 mm|
|Power output||2800 W|
|Motor||Water cooled motor|
Karcherk7 - 3 months ago
Got k7 home started to use it water coming out bottom when trigger stopped took it back Exeter BQ so helpful.Replaced it came home same again, took it back came home same again took back had refund and got K5 works fine.Emailed Karcher did not want to KNOW . Just sent same email. But BQ could not be more helpful.400 hundred miles later got one that works Had k7 for nine years before.
Pressure washer is ace. B&Q poor service
Woody2018 - 1 year ago
Brought this from B&Q on 21/04/18. Worked ok for about 30 min then wouldn’t build up pressure. Had to argue with Customer service desk who tried telling me it was the pressure relief valve in my hose pipe. Replacement has been working fine
L and I - 1 year ago
I really was looking forward to using my karcher 7.As it was on offer at a fab price.The electronics on the display gun did not work I changed the battery but still no luck,To heavy for me even tho it's on wheels,Didn't think it was that powerful,so downgraded to a K5 as that was on offer more easier for me
Anonymous - 1 year ago
As per peson who gave one star to a K5 with lance problems, mine worked for 30 mins. & after stopping for 10 mins. tried to re-start but the electronic display did not show all symbols. Phoned up Karcher direct & after explaining what was showing on the display (not identified as error in hand book) they immediately said there was a problem with the lance. Is there a bigger problem with these electronic lances than they are letting on about ? If Karcher are using electronics they have to be reliable. Took mine back to B&Q for no quibble refund & intend buying another pressure washer without the fancy electronics.
On a positive note, when it did work it was powerful & cleaned well.
paulHW100 - 1 year ago
Really happy with this machine, anyone who's new to pressure washing, more power isn't always best, its great for cleaning flagstones but the ability to turn down the pressure to clean the car is fantastic. This machine offers everything in one package, six power settings 20-180 bar, three detergent concentration settings and three nozzle settings, flat fan for most jobs, high power rotating spray for moss on concrete etc and detergent spray. really well thought out machine no bits to change or lose, pricey but worth it.