See more Window vacuums
Kärcher WV1 Window vac
The Karcher WV1 is the quick and easy way to clean flat surfaces, such as windows, tiles, worktops, condensation & mirrors leaving a sparkling, streak-free finish.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Accessories available - Replacement blades and compatible accessories
- Battery included
- Comes with 1x 250 mm suction head and 1x charger
Features and benefits
- The rechargeable lithium-ion battery cleans up to 70 m² on a single charge-that's up to 45 windows
- The Karcher WV1 has a lightweight, versatile & ergonomic design that can be used on all smooth surfaces
- Simply open the tank and pour the contents down the sink-it's quick and easy, with no contact with dirty water
- A window vac can help you to clean 3x faster than conventional methods
|Battery run time||25min|
|Number of pieces||3|
|Tank capacity (clean)||100ml|
Lemi - 16 days ago
The product may be easy to use but the instructions are extremely poor!
Nowhere could I find it telling me to wet/wash the window first!
Having ordered the concentrate as well, I assumed (wrongly I now know) that the concentrate went into the bottle so could not see how it was to be used!!
JoCue - 16 days ago
I have returned this product, the switch was 'fixed' almost like a dummy model - could not be pressed/moved. I returned the product on 18th May 2021, as arranged by Karcher but have not had been advised of a refund or had any correspondence since. I do have a Karcher excellent Steamer so this has been incredibly disappointing.
Works well for 2 years only
nicknamealreadytaken - 2 months ago
mine and my friends stopped working after a couple of years. water gets inside and it all just seizes up
Pat J - 2 months ago
I bought this window vac. to replace an earlier defective machine. This vac was out of the guarantee period but had been replaced twice under warranty. I hope this one doesn't go the same way. Nevertheless it is an effective, convenient way to clean windows.
Poor off/on switch
JR123 - 3 months ago
Product works ok once it’s switched on. The on/off button is poor quality and the switch is difficult to operate. I could see this being problematic for anyone with, for instance, arthritic hands.