See more Socks
KAV 6 Pairs Non-Elastic Diabetic Ladies Socks for Swollen Legs for Women Foot Care - UK Size 4-7 and EU 37-41
Sold & shipped by KavDistributions
KAV offers these extra wide socks for swollen feet. If you suffer from diabetes, it is important to wear the correct socks. Diabetic socks are most commonly used by people with diabetes. Diabetic socks not only protect the feet from cuts and sores that would be extremely slow to heal, but they speed up the healing process with their soft materials and soft padding. Do your feet fall asleep often? Do your feet have trouble healing? Do your feet sweat a lot, giving you damp feet and an embarrassing foot odour? Believe it or not, diabetic socks help with all of these problems. They keep your feet healthier and you happier—not to mention more active. Your feet take a beating every day, so treat them well with diabetic socks. Those with special forms of diabetes can have problems sensing pressure or detecting pain. Regular socks can cause your feet to develop painful ulcers from the excess pressure that you're unaware you’re exerting on your feet. Diabetic socks will provide extra protection and prevent you from seriously injuring your feet. Diabetic socks are useful for all kinds of feet. Keep your feet healthy by providing yourself with extra comfort and protection. FEATURES: 62% Polyester, 22% Polypropylene, 14% Cotton, 2% Elastane Breathable and lightweight Designed for comfort and fit Do not constrict the feet Improve blood flow to the feet Everyday Wear Socks Ideal for Work Casual Wear Keep feet dry Machine Washable Extra-wide socks for swollen feet Socks for women's foot care Available in 6 pairs
- Guarantee - 3 months
- Machine washable
- Suitable for All footwear
Features and benefits
- : Diabetic socks can also be worn by people who do not have any current foot issues. Most socks only harm the feet. Diabetic socks are a good, healthy foot care choice for everyone.
- : Finely knit plain diabetic socks include 62% Polyester, 22% Polypropylene, 14% Cotton, and 2% Elastane. Comfortable seams are essential to facilitate comfort.
- : They are intended to keep feet dry and can be worn while travelling on long journeys. Diabetic socks are specially designed to reduce the risk of a foot injury, offer maximum blood flow, and keep the feet dry.
- : The advantages of non-elasticated socks are to reduce the restriction of circulation to your feet and stop unsightly marks on your legs.
- : Whether you regularly feel pain and discomfort in your feet or not, you’ll find that you’re much more energetic and your feet are much more comfortable when wearing diabetic socks.
|Sock size UK||4-7|