Keter Connect Tool Rolling System
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This tool rolling system is ideal for for storing small parts to large tools.
- Comes with - 1x tray, 10x removable bin, 2x wheel, metal and plastic connectors
- Durability - Heavy duty
- Material - Polypropylene
- Handle type - Telescopic handle
Features and Benefits
- It can be expandable to increase capacity
- The stabliser legs turn it into a workstation
- 3 separate parts connected by an easy clips
- Modular sizes to fit most of the tools
- Removable tray and organizers with removable bins
- Heavy duty metal latches and padlock loop
|Litre capacity (L)||88.4L|
|Maximum weight capacity||50kg|
|Number of compartments||3|
|Lid included||Lid included|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Suitable tools storage and mobile, this grey aluminium mobile storage case that comes with 24 compartments, a large cushion handle and a lid included. Guarantee - 3 years
This very fine 180 grit sanding roll from PTX is perfect for sanding wood. It can be used on most brands of 1/3 sheet sanders with a clamp fixing attachment, or for hand sanding. Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly paper