See more Tool Boxes
Keter Connect Tool rolling system
This tool rolling system is ideal for for storing small parts to large tools.
- Comes with - 1x tray, 10x removable bin, 2x wheel, metal and plastic connectors
- Durability - Heavy duty
- Material - Polypropylene
- Handle type - Telescopic handle
Features and Benefits
- It can be expandable to increase capacity
- The stabliser legs turn it into a workstation
- 3 separate parts connected by an easy clips
- Modular sizes to fit most of the tools
- Removable tray and organizers with removable bins
- Heavy duty metal latches and padlock loop
|Litre capacity (L)||88.4L|
|Maximum weight capacity||50kg|
|Number of compartments||3|
|Lid included||Lid included|
Ari PH - 4 months ago
Best tool box I've had. and I've had a few.
it really is that good
Robust, strong and good storage. Bargain!
jollypike - 11 months ago
I purchased one of these a while ago from B&Q having tried various Stanley ones. Compared to those that Ive tried, it's tough and strong and its surprising how much you can get in it. The compartments separate into individual sections so you can use the top section as a standalone toolbox if the need arises. In the bottom section we manage to fit two drills, batteries, charger, boxes of screws, bolts, nuts, cable ties, terminals, silicone tubes, etc. Its a real tardis!
My only complaint is that when the handle is fully extended the lid of the box doesnt open very well. Otherwise its probably a quarter of the price of a comparable dewalt trolley system and almost as strong.