See more Sheds
Keter Factor 8x8 Apex Beige brown Plastic Shed with floor
This Factor 8x8 apex Resin (plastic) & steel shed is ideal for storing garden tools, equipment, furniture and sundries, and using as a potting shed.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fittings included
- Comes with Shed floor, two shelves with brackets & padlock hasp (lock sold separately)
- Ideal for storing garden tools, equipment, furniture and sundries, and using as a potting shed.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
Conveniently-sized storage and plenty of style. The factor 8 x 6 features a great wood-like texture and is constructed out of a durable and weather-resistant resin with steel reinforcement. It comes with wide double doors, built-in ventilation as well as a window and skylight. It also have a heavy-duty floor panel and two shelves.
- Ideal outdoor storage solution for all garden tools and equipment, garden furniture including BBQ's, bicycles and DIY tools
- Elegant wood effect exterior with double doors, plus ventilation grills for air circulation
- Heavy duty floor panel with integral window and skylight for natural lighting
- Made of durable maintenance and fade-free plastic with steel reinforcement
- Assembled external dimensions:255 x 256.5 x 243 cm (L x W x H); internal dimensions: 237 x 236.5 x 238.5 cm (L x W x H)
- Comes with a 15 year manufacturer guarantee
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
denny1964 - 1 year ago
Took quite a few hours to build and discovered a few pieces of plastic was bevelled once taken out the box, its noticeable up above the door as it sticks out like a sore thumb, pretty disappointed as this cost me £899.00.
A Shed of its own.
jamesda65 - 3 years ago
I had my Shed for quite a few months now they tell you that it takes two men if you get all the parts at the right place's then you will manage it no probs. I must say it's the best Shed I'v ever bought, it's quite simple get two end's together and put a plug into the hole so this the whole way round put the ground one's first then go round the middle and then the top leaving the roof to last..
Jv1976 - 5 years ago
Bad experience, wish I purchased from a local supplier.
Milky81818 - 6 years ago
I brought this 2 weeks ago all I can say is what a fantastic shed, easy to build, solid , looks great very happy
Quality Shed, sturdy construction
Raja_07 - 6 years ago
As long as the base is on flat surface ( we ensured it was) the construction is a breeze. Took two of us, at a liesurely pace, 6 hours. A power drill/screw driver and step ladders is a must.
Just follow the instructions supplied avidly.