See more Sheds
Keter Manor 4x3 Apex Plastic Shed (Base included)
Our stores do not stock this product
This Manor 4x3 apex Polypropylene shed is ideal for protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fittings included
- Comes with 1x heavy duty floor panel
- Ideal for protecting and storing garden essentials.
Features and benefits
- Ideal storage solution that is perfectly designed to fit into the narrow spaces in your garden
- Durable and maintenance free with only a light wash needed to keep it looking brand new
- Weather resistant with double wall construction
- Included floor panel and built in ventilation to keep all stored items clean and dry
- Easy to assemble using household tools
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Base included||Base included|
|Number of doors||1|
Chrisc01 - 4 months ago
Good sturdy little shed took me 2.5 hours on my own easy to build anyone that takes longer than that too build it pack it back up and put your tools in with the box too because your not built for DIY
this product is not 4x3
rehpotsirhc - 8 months ago
No matter how you measure this shed it is not 4x3 the 4' dimension is 4-5 inches short
my mower don't fit
Jeffg - 1 year ago
I bought this to store my pressure washer and tools in. It is a great shed and is really good quality. It was easy enough to put up on my own, it took about 2.5 hours.
Great sturdy little shed
Kevin C diy newbie - 1 year ago
On unpacking I thought it was going to be very flimsy, it took less than 3 hours to build and I built it on my own. Everyone recommends 2 people and to be honest, 1 person can do it with patience but 2 has to make it far easier to hold it whilst you pop the panels into place (Especially when putting the roof on). You will need a good powerful drill/screwdriver at there are a lot of the screws are self tappers with very few pre drilled holes, some have to be screwed though the metal framework. Avoid assembly even in slight winds as the sheets are very lightweight. Overall fairly easy to assemble, great looking shed and great value for money. Having the holes pre drilled would make assembly much easier and quicker so come on Keter - make life easier for us all
Simon - 1 year ago
Just bought this, I have several Keter sheds but this one is junk. Flimsy, warped,poor instructions, lack of pre drilled holes, far too many screws. If this was my first Keter I would not buy another one. Very disappointed for the price.