See more Sheds
Keter Manor 6x4 Apex Grey Plastic Shed with floor
This Keter 6x4 apex double resin wall polypropylene shed is ideal for storing garden tools and equipment and it is a great size for narrow spaces.
- Assembly required
- In preparing for your shed's arrival, please ensure a flat and level surface. No other ground preparation is normally required. For best results, it is recommended that the shed is constructed where it will be permanently positioned. Please allow sufficient clearance. around the sides of the shed for walls, fences and other garden obstacles
- Only fittings included
- Comes with Heavy duty floor
- Ideal for storing garden tools and equipmen and it is a great size for narrow spaces.
- Floor included
- 2 person assembly required
Features and benefits
- Ideal outdoor storage solution for all garden tools and equipment, BBQ's and DIY tools
- Elegant and traditional wood effect exterior ideal for small and narrow spaces
- Floor panel, Fixed window and built-in ventilation ducts for air circulation and with a padlock hasp for optional added security
- Made out of a durable, maintenance and fade-free weather-resistant plastic
- Assembled external dimensions: 51.2 x 75.6 x 78 inches (L x W x H); internal dimensions: 43.7 x 69.7 x 74.8 inches (L x W x H)
- Comes with a 15 year manufacturer guarantee
- External Dimensions: (W)130cm x (D)192cm x (H)198cm
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Number of doors||1|
So Difficult To Put Together!
CH69 - 2 months ago
A very pretty shed, admittedly, but it took almost 6 hours to put together. How on earth are you are supposed to drill through the metal door frame with an electric screwdriver? Awful experience.
I Love This Shed
SARGE72 - 3 months ago
It took my partner and I about 3 hours to build this shed. I think it took so long because we kept double checking everything we did.
We had the shed delivered, good job, because there is no way shed the would have fitted in the car. The delivery men were absolutely fantastic, very professional and very very helpful!
The packaging was brilliant, everything was neatly and tightly packed, to prevent whilst in storage / transit. The other major point for me was, every piece of packaging was a 100% recyclable… what a bonus.
The instructions are really simple to follow, and the diagrams are well drawn out. Everything is made crystal clear, and all parts are labelled clearly, also, the labels peel off without leaving any marks.
The shed has its own floor, and if I’m honest, it does the job perfectly! I’ve not invested in a base, and to be honest this doesn’t need one, unless it’s being placed on soft ground, ours is on a slabbed patio.
The shed looks small on the outside, but, I can assure you that’s not the case on the inside. I have plenty of space to store my stuff, and with room for much more!
The shed has been up for approximately 3-4 weeks now and it has weathered really well. Over the last few weeks it’s a good battering. We’ve had very high winds… the shed is still where we left it, and in one piece! We’ve had non-stop hard driving rain… the shed is absolutely bone dry! On all 4 corners of the roof have drainage vents on them, and, to be fair, they coped wonderfully.
The very best selling point for me is, the shed will only need a wipe down, and that’s all. No need to paint, preserve, or protect, it’s totally maintenance free!
bex1a - 3 months ago
I was a bit worried reading some of the reviews but as long as you have two strong people to put it up and follow the instructions you should be ok. You will need to buy four long nails to secure it to your base which I would suggest building separately from flag stones and using concrete in the mix. It’s rained heavily and the shed is bone dry. I bought a padlock for the door separately as well. It is a bit tricky getting the roof in place correctly but there is a handy tool to help with that. Very highly recommended
suzyb1810 - 3 months ago
All parts easily located as all clearly marked
Fitting together made easy with handy tool which is supplied
Instructions were easy to follow (even for me)
I did think it was very flimsy to start with but once all parts are on it was very solid
I’d definitely buy again
Summer time - 4 months ago
I was unsure to buy this shed due to quite a few negative reviews. But I’m so glad I got it. Took a few hours to put together. Found it sturdy, weatherproof & I love the colour.
This was a good investment also the lock is better then I expected.