10% off everything online for one week only | Offer ends 9 December
See more Sheds
Keter Oakland 11x7.5 Apex Anthracite grey Plastic Shed with floor
This Oakland 11x7.5 apex Polypropylene shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- Fixings sold separately
- Comes with Handle
- Ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
The Oakland 1175 is an outdoor rustic chic-style garden shed with a fine looking wooden texture. The shed benefits a high ceiling to allow an adult to easily move around inside, specialist duotech walls that enables you to customise due to its paintable walls, wide double doors that for easy access and a skylight and a Victorian-style window. Built to last, with a double wall, steel reinforced, weather-resistant construction the Oakland 1175 also features a heavy-duty floor that is strong enough to support heavy items such as lawnmowers and a strong roof that can support snow loads of up to 100 kg/sq m. This shed is also easy to assemble with pre-cut tongue and groove panels and comes with a stainless steel locking system for additional security (lock not included) .
- A premium ideal outdoor storage solution for all garden tools and equipment, garden furniture including BBQ's, bicycles and DIY tools
- Elegant and innovative wood effect exterior with paintable walls and precut tongue and groove panels for easy assembly
- Heavy-duty floor for extra support, two integral windows and skylight, wide double doors and locking system option for added security
- Made of durable maintenance and fade-free plastic with double wall and steel reinforcement
- Assembled external dimensions: 350 x 229 x 254 cm (L x W x H); internal dimensions: 324 x 201 x 242 cm (L x W x H)
- 7.2 m² floor area
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||2|
Max63 - 3 years ago
Well made shed took around 6 hours to build on my own
Howie1469 - 4 years ago
Easy to assemble, it took me about 6 hours, alone!
Solid structure and very secure.
DavesShed - 4 years ago
Delivered on time, easy to put together on my own, very strong and water tight