See more Garden storage
Keter Store-it-out ARC Plastic Garden storage box
This Store it out ARC plastic garden storage box is ideal for storing and protecting garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- Only fixings included
- We recommend that garden storage boxes are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
Features and benefits
The Store-It-Out ARC is a high-capacity storage shed that provides dry and ventilated storage for up to 1200 L of contents thanks to its durable and weather-resistant construction. In order to make storage easy it opens from the top or from the front, has an easy-opening lid and a sloped threshold that makes rolling large items in or out simple. With the capacity to hold two 240 L/63 G wheelie bins, there is also a built in shelf support for extra storage options (Shelf not included). This storage bin is easy to assemble and is ideal for storing items ranging from barbecues to lawn furniture.
- Ideal outdoor storage solution for garden tools, equipment and x2 240 L wheelie bins
- Elegant wood affect panels with a piston-assisted lid and wide opening doors and a 1,2000 L capacity
- We recommend that garden storage boxes are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing
- Heavy-duty floor with main door bolt and secondary foot bolt for secure closure
- Made of durable maintenance and fade-free plastic with steel reinforcement
- Assembled external dimensions: 146 x 82 x 120 cm (L x W x H); internal dimensions: 132 x 76 x 110 cm (L x W x H)
- Comes with a 2 year manufacturer guarantee
|Manufacturer guarantee||2 years|
Joy 72 - 4 days ago
Brought item online, it recommended a lock, which I purchased with storage box,
The lock was not fit for purpose far to small, I at to return to store and get refund to purchase a larger lock.
harris83 - 21 days ago
Nice item bought one few month back very good, went to get another and price has jumped to 155 nice item not worth 155 so will find somthing else now
SteveSLC - 28 days ago
Found this storage fine for careful usage,I actually installed wood strengtheners in doors and lid cavities found that it gave them a lot more strength also insulated the panels by cutting up some 25mm polystyrene sheeting into the plastic moulded holes- works for me! If water off the lid leaks into back of cupboard when you lift it it means the back panel or it’s top bar not fitted in right position, to low or missing altogether!
MAIN thing with these doors and lid is don’t let them blow in the wind!!
The new price for this plastic cupboard 155.0 I think is abit steep.
Good box but huge price increase
EnemyXMusic - 1 month ago
12 months ago this box was around £100, which is when I bought mine. A year later it’s fine, but I wouldn’t pay the current price for it! You’ll nee
125 - 1 month ago
Bought a couple of these only a couple of months ago at £125, big jump to £155 so a bit naughty really.