See more Garden storage
Keter Store-it-out ARC Plastic Garden storage box
This Store it out ARC plastic garden storage box is ideal for storing and protecting garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- Only fixings included
- We recommend that garden storage boxes are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
Features and benefits
The Store-It-Out ARC is a high-capacity storage shed that provides dry and ventilated storage for up to 1200 L of contents thanks to its durable and weather-resistant construction. In order to make storage easy it opens from the top or from the front, has an easy-opening lid and a sloped threshold that makes rolling large items in or out simple. With the capacity to hold two 240 L/63 G wheelie bins, there is also a built in shelf support for extra storage options (Shelf not included). This storage bin is easy to assemble and is ideal for storing items ranging from barbecues to lawn furniture.
- Ideal outdoor storage solution for garden tools, equipment and x2 240 L wheelie bins
- Elegant wood affect panels with a piston-assisted lid and wide opening doors and a 1,2000 L capacity
- We recommend that garden storage boxes are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing
- Heavy-duty floor with main door bolt and secondary foot bolt for secure closure
- Made of durable maintenance and fade-free plastic with steel reinforcement
- Assembled external dimensions: 146 x 82 x 120 cm (L x W x H); internal dimensions: 132 x 76 x 110 cm (L x W x H)
Pink76 - Today
Bought one for 135.00 needed another but certainly won’t be paying 155.00 price increased rip off b&q
Zigzagdabadoo - 2 days ago
Big enough to store furniture and Barbie well made easy to clean
Suddenly very expensive
Gardener21000 - 4 days ago
When on earth and why did they become so expensive. Purchased one of these a year ago, its a great item and looking for another one to store garden furniture inside which they are also ideal for. The last one was under a hundred pounds, not on special offer or a sale price either and now it £155 ?? Think I'll forget that.
Very pleased with purchase.
ElizzieC - 6 days ago
Bought this today, to store some garden furniture. Perfect for the job. Decent quality, no complaints.
Lots of storage space
Halz - 7 days ago
This is my second one. The first one Ive had over 4 years. Very spacious, easy to put together. No rain gets in at all. Definitely recommend.