See more Garden storage
Keter Store it out midi Wood effect Garden storage box
From storing your bins to protecting you gardening equipment from the elements, this Keter 845L storage box is the perfect addition to any garden.
- Assembly required
- Only fixings included
- We recommend that garden storage chests are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
Features and benefits
Equally at home indoors or out, the Store-It-Out MIDI gives you 880 L/31 cu. ft. of well-ventilated storage space. Easy to take home and assemble, its durable, weather-resistant construction is made to last. It opens from the top or from the front with its classic look wood-textured doors, and is lockable for complete security. It even has a sturdy built-in floor panel to keep your items clean and dry and a built-in support for a shelf (shelf not included). With the Store-It-Out MIDI, it’s easy to keep your items secure yet accessible.
- Ideal outdoor storage solution for garden tools and equipment, BBQ and accessories and x2 120L wheelie bins
- Elegant wood effect panels that opens from the top or the front and with a lockable feature for secure closure
- Heavy-duty floor with built-in support for shelving and 880 L capacity
- Durable, weather-resistant design - no maintenance or fading
- Assembled dimensions: 132 x 71.5 x 113.5 cm (L x W x H) ; internal dimensions: 122 x 61 x 108.8 cm (L x W x H)
- Comes with a 2 year manufacturer guarantee
|Manufacturer guarantee||2 years|
Locker for my Walker
MCM62 - 7 days ago
Bought this to leave inside my front garden to store my walkers , as getting to heavy to bring up and down the stairs, sister and nephew put it together, looks good
sHaz fatchef73 - 18 days ago
I bought this plenty of space great product design recommend
Excellent... but no shelf?
knowlesy82 - 21 days ago
Very pleased with this and very easy to put together, however, the picture shows a shelf but i didnt receive one?
Steve268 - 1 month ago
Brought this storage container last month and very pleased with it. Easy to assemble and quite a lot of space. Looks nice as well.
mcml - 1 month ago
Bought this to store my garden tools and works perfectly as I managed all what I needed to store. Easy to assemble too. Though instructions say it’s a two person job I managed to assemble it alone with no issues.