We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Garden storage
Keter Store it out midi Wood effect Plastic Garden storage box
This Store it out midi plastic garden storage box is ideal for storing and protecting garden essentials. weatherproof design ensures contents are kept dry.
- Assembly required
- Only fixings included
- We recommend that garden storage chests are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
Features and benefits
- Wood effect finish for a more natural look
- Double doors and lid featuring padlock hasp for added security (padlock sold separately)
- Pent lid design allows rain to run off
- Solid sheet roof and floor provides durability
- We recommend that garden storage chests are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
- Manufacturer's limited warranty - covers product failure due to defects in manufacturing or materials that impair product use
OK waterproof storage
Laidbacksal - 4 days ago
This is my second Keter box. 1st (about 10 years old) has metal hinges to lid which seem to help stability. Original still waterproof but flap for padlock snapped off. I put 1st together, 2nd delegated task to guy doing some diy for me. He took about half hour. Quite flimsy parts but design keeps things drier than my cheap wooden shed
Poor design roof breaks easily
BertieBee - 7 days ago
Broke after several months around roof latch. Design issue as plastic is very thin.
No support from Keter to replace.
This product is very good value for money
Diane B 23 - 10 days ago
I purchased this product 2 months ago my Daughter put it together in 3 hours in the rain she did complain about the screws but was very pleased with it once completed
What's all the negative feedback for?
Diran - 14 days ago
Bought this and installed today, in the cold, wind
and rain (that was not pleasant), in about 30 minutes by myself. The hardest thing was getting one of the doors on, but I followed a tip to put these on before the lid. There were one or two small bits to trim with a knife, no issue at all. Nothing broke or cracked when I put it together (or was damaged on delivery) and I had to do a bit of knocking with one of the door locks to fix it into place properly! The instructions were simple to follow and the unit is sturdy, roomy and looks great. If I had one criticism, it's that the bottom of the doors should have a lock (like the Max version) as they don't securely close. It looks like it'll be waterproof after fixing all of the screws properly, only time will tell. I'm happy and would recommend if you need outdoor storage. Would give 4.5/5 if I could but I'm giving this a 4. Pretty good!
cpick - 16 days ago
Took me 10 minutes to put together with an impact driver. Really easy to do, even if you didnt have instructions. No idea how people are struggling with putting this together..