See more Garden storage
Keter Store it out midi Wood effect Plastic Garden storage box
This Store it out midi plastic garden storage box is ideal for storing and protecting garden essentials. weatherproof design ensures contents are kept dry.
- Assembly required
- Only fixings included
- We recommend that garden storage chests are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
Features and benefits
- Wood effect finish for a more natural look
- Double doors and lid featuring padlock hasp for added security (padlock sold separately)
- Pent lid design allows rain to run off
- Solid sheet roof and floor provides durability
- We recommend that garden storage chests are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
- Manufacturer's limited warranty - covers product failure due to defects in manufacturing or materials that impair product use
Steve8569 - Yesterday
Just bought this instore and have built it within 20 mins. Looks great and was really simple. I can't understand how anybody could find this difficult to assemble. A child could do it. Time will tell if it is actually waterproof.
Easy and simple
ooloki - Yesterday
Very quick and easy to put together on my own. Couple of tips: Put the doors on the sides before setting sides into place. Put the lid lock and door locks on before assembly and have an electric screwdriver. I would not have been able to do it with a standard screwdriver.
Poor finish on this product
P1edpiper - 4 days ago
We bought this product as a replacement for our older version, I feel that the older product will out live the new one. The finish of the pieces is poor, parts bow and need to be forced into position to get them straight. The screw fittings done work very well and need to be over tightened in order to get them to grip the opposite side and parts don't fit properly due to the finish of the pieces being over sized due to not being trimmed correctly.
OK waterproof storage
Laidbacksal - 1 month ago
This is my second Keter box. 1st (about 10 years old) has metal hinges to lid which seem to help stability. Original still waterproof but flap for padlock snapped off. I put 1st together, 2nd delegated task to guy doing some diy for me. He took about half hour. Quite flimsy parts but design keeps things drier than my cheap wooden shed
Poor design roof breaks easily
BertieBee - 1 month ago
Broke after several months around roof latch. Design issue as plastic is very thin.
No support from Keter to replace.