See more Garden storage
Keter Store it out ultra Wood effect Plastic Bike store
This Store it out ultra plastic bike store is ideal for securely storing bicycles, wheelie bins and general outdoor items.
- We recommend that bike stores are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
- Occasional wash necessary to clean and maintain.
Features and benefits
- Includes a lockable door bolt (padlock not included) and lid lifters for wheelie bin storage.
- Features a piston-operated lid for easy operation and a lid-to-lid chain for hands free bin opening.
- Supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings, it is reccommended that 2 people build this item.
- Bike stores should be positioned on solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
- Accommodates two adult and two children's bikes, or alternatively two wheelie bins.
- The dimensions given refer to the external measurements of the product unless otherwise stated.
|Door type||Double door|
|Locking mechanism||Combined door & lid bolt|
Anonymous - 2 months ago
Having spent most of a sunny bank holiday erecting this, it lasted less than 2 weeks before the lifting mechanism on the RHS went on the blink. Initially we thought someone had tried to break into it but, having looked back over the CCTV, we now know this didn't happen. The fixture is just poorly designed. This is an expensive bit of kit which is now lidless and being used to store the recycling boxes. At some stage we'll take a sledgehammer to it and replace it with a shed that is more secure. But I want my money's worth so for now, it will stay where it is! Wouldn't recommend, won't be buying again.
Concept is goo but
Jeggings - 3 months ago
I bought this storage store a year ago and after getting it set up the lid was occasionally ‘popping up’ on the left hand side where the hinge is. We put up with this occasional nuisance but now the hinge is rusty and the lid will no longer fit tight. We did contact B &Q service on the phone when we initially purchased this abd was told it would rectify itself.
I do like the style, size and concept of this Keter but I honestly thought it would last longer than a year. But to be honest we should have realised it was faulty rather than being assured by good faith in customer service and product
Anonymous - 4 months ago
The service was second to non. Jack was very professional efficient, curtious and a pleasure to deal with
It is a really big storage shed is great
Superkings - 5 months ago
We bort this shed and it is really great and I recommend that if anyone is looking to buy one go for it as we have got one
Dazza t - 6 months ago
Great item loads of space nice and sturdy had I 1 year and still like new