See more Garden storage
Keter Store it out ultra Wood effect Plastic Bike store
This Store it out ultra plastic bike store is ideal for securely storing bicycles, wheelie bins and general outdoor items.
- We recommend that bike stores are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
- Occasional wash necessary to clean and maintain.
Features and benefits
- Includes a lockable door bolt (padlock not included) and lid lifters for wheelie bin storage.
- Features a piston-operated lid for easy operation and a lid-to-lid chain for hands free bin opening.
- Supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings, it is reccommended that 2 people build this item.
- Bike stores should be positioned on solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
- Accommodates two adult and two children's bikes, or alternatively two wheelie bins.
- The dimensions given refer to the external measurements of the product unless otherwise stated.
|Door type||Double door|
|Locking mechanism||Combined door & lid bolt|
Product great. easy to follow instructions.
KenDale - Yesterday
Bought last month. Instructions easy to follow although with no power tools took around 2 hours to complete. Fits 2 bikes with handle bars turned and a lawn mower
Large storage unit, typical Keter product
treborsenior - 21 days ago
We have a Keter shed and once you understand what you’re buying and therefore what you’re going to build you’ll understand how these plastic structures work and how they should be constructed. They’re built to a price and yes being plastic they can be flimsy and tricky to assemble if the components are not wholly square. Yes you would be better off using a drill driver for the fixings and yes some holes are not pre-drilled.
Take your time and understand how the kit should be assembled and you won’t go wrong. I built this myself in just over an hour with no assistance.
It’s actually fine - it has some metal supports and struts to give it stability as it’s inherently unstable due to the design of the front gates. It’s plenty large enough for me to store an adult bicycle and a gas BBQ and a few other bits and bobs. It’s not insulated so be wary of where it’s going to be sited.
Gemr - 1 month ago
Simply the worst bike shed. Didn’t even have holes in the corrrect places to put screws in lid doesn’t shut properly, huge gap at back simply not for for purpose. Do not waste your money on this terrible product!!!!
Anonymous - 5 months ago
Having spent most of a sunny bank holiday erecting this, it lasted less than 2 weeks before the lifting mechanism on the RHS went on the blink. Initially we thought someone had tried to break into it but, having looked back over the CCTV, we now know this didn't happen. The fixture is just poorly designed. This is an expensive bit of kit which is now lidless and being used to store the recycling boxes. At some stage we'll take a sledgehammer to it and replace it with a shed that is more secure. But I want my money's worth so for now, it will stay where it is! Wouldn't recommend, won't be buying again.
Concept is goo but
Jeggings - 6 months ago
I bought this storage store a year ago and after getting it set up the lid was occasionally ‘popping up’ on the left hand side where the hinge is. We put up with this occasional nuisance but now the hinge is rusty and the lid will no longer fit tight. We did contact B &Q service on the phone when we initially purchased this abd was told it would rectify itself.
I do like the style, size and concept of this Keter but I honestly thought it would last longer than a year. But to be honest we should have realised it was faulty rather than being assured by good faith in customer service and product