See more Garden storage
Keter Store it out ultra Wood effect Plastic Bike store
This Store it out ultra plastic bike store is ideal for securely storing bicycles, wheelie bins and general outdoor items.
- We recommend that bike stores are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
- Occasional wash necessary to clean and maintain.
Features and benefits
This Store-It-Out Ultra shed is the ultimate outdoor storage solution and bike store that will fit anywhere within your garden or patio area. With a storage capacity of 2000 L/530 G this storage shed is perfect as a bike store or alternatively can hold two 360L or three 140L wheelie bins, or items like barbecues, lawn mowers and garden furniture, while shelves can be placed inside for increased storage options. It has a durable, weather-resistant build that keeps contents both dry and ventilated. It can be opened from the top or from the front and is designed with a sloped threshold that makes it easy to wheel items in or out and has an easy-opening lid with hydraulic pistons. This storage bin is easy to bring home, easy to move around , easy to assemble, lockable and comes with a bin opening kit.
- Ideal outdoor storage solution for garden tools and equipment, BBQ and accessories, bicycles and x2 360L or three 120L wheelie bins
- Elegant wood affect panels with a piston-assisted lid and wide opening doors and a 2000 L capacity
- Opens from the top or the front with main door bolt for secure closure
- Made of durable maintenance and fade-free plastic with steel reinforcement
- Assembled external dimensions: 177 x 113 x 134 cm (L x W x H); internal dimensions: 164 x 97 x 127 cm (L x W x H)
- The dimensions given refer to the external measurements of the product unless otherwise stated
- Comes with a 2 year manufacturer guarantee
|Door type||Double door|
|Manufacturer guarantee||5 years|
|Locking mechanism||Combined door & lid bolt|
Cheap and nasty
Simon3566 - 3 months ago
This product is poorly manufactured from flimsy plastic the back for instance is just a plastic corragated sheet probably wouldn't last if in constant use total waste of money
Product great. easy to follow instructions.
KenDale - 4 months ago
Bought last month. Instructions easy to follow although with no power tools took around 2 hours to complete. Fits 2 bikes with handle bars turned and a lawn mower
Large storage unit, typical Keter product
treborsenior - 4 months ago
We have a Keter shed and once you understand what you’re buying and therefore what you’re going to build you’ll understand how these plastic structures work and how they should be constructed. They’re built to a price and yes being plastic they can be flimsy and tricky to assemble if the components are not wholly square. Yes you would be better off using a drill driver for the fixings and yes some holes are not pre-drilled.
Take your time and understand how the kit should be assembled and you won’t go wrong. I built this myself in just over an hour with no assistance.
It’s actually fine - it has some metal supports and struts to give it stability as it’s inherently unstable due to the design of the front gates. It’s plenty large enough for me to store an adult bicycle and a gas BBQ and a few other bits and bobs. It’s not insulated so be wary of where it’s going to be sited.
Gemr - 5 months ago
Simply the worst bike shed. Didn’t even have holes in the corrrect places to put screws in lid doesn’t shut properly, huge gap at back simply not for for purpose. Do not waste your money on this terrible product!!!!
Anonymous - 10 months ago
Having spent most of a sunny bank holiday erecting this, it lasted less than 2 weeks before the lifting mechanism on the RHS went on the blink. Initially we thought someone had tried to break into it but, having looked back over the CCTV, we now know this didn't happen. The fixture is just poorly designed. This is an expensive bit of kit which is now lidless and being used to store the recycling boxes. At some stage we'll take a sledgehammer to it and replace it with a shed that is more secure. But I want my money's worth so for now, it will stay where it is! Wouldn't recommend, won't be buying again.