See more Log Cabins
Kinver 34mm Tongue & Groove Log cabin
Our stores do not stock this product
This Kinver log cabin is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. Assembly required.
- 34 mm 34mm Tongue & Groove cladding
- Glazed joinery door
- Comes with Toughened glass, roof felt & shed floor
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This log cabin has draught sealed doors and windows to help retain warmth during the cooler months, whilst the two open windows allow for fresh air and ventilation during the warmer months. The 19mm thick floor is built on pressure treated floor bearers which isolate the shed from ground contact and help protect from rot.
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This log cabin is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. 2 people are required to build.
- We recommend that log cabins are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of concrete to give a stable and even footing for your cabin to sit on.
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Glazing type||Toughened glass|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Great value for money.
Cc72 - 1 year ago
Bought in September for daughter. Took 3 days to build and very impressed with results. Pretty easy to assemble and components are all pretty good quality. Plenty extra logs provided in case of any fitting issues. I managed to make some rustic furniture from the extra timber. Small niggles with the rain getting in the West facing window. Some fettling and extra waterproofing required here. One of the rolls of roofing felt, which is good quality BTW, also needed trimming to avoid an unsightly black line on the roof. Overall though a fantastic product for the money.