See more Growhouses & cold frames
Kitchen Garden Wooden Rectangular Planter 100cm
Sold & shipped by B&Q
- Suitable for Outdoor use
Features and benefits
The 1m Kitchen Garden Planter from Forest Garden is designed with the perfect planting depth for growing herbs and salads.
- The planter's compact size means it can be positioned conveniently near a back door or on a balcony
- The planter raises the plants up to a convenient height of around 70 - 90cm making it easy to crop and tend to them
- Supplied with instructions and screws for assembly, this Kitchen Garden Planter needs only 3 screws in each leg and 4 in each corner to secure the top surround
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC® certified timber which has been pressure treated to protect against rot and has a 15 year anti-rot guarantee
- Holds approximately 130 litres of compost
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.