See more Constructional Insulation
Knauf DriTherm Insulation panel 1200mm 455mm 75mm
Our stores do not stock this product
- Earthwool DriTherm cavity slabs are for the thermal insulation of masonry cavity external walls and are installed to fully fill the cavity. They are approved for use in buildings up to 12m high in any exposure zone and for use in multi-storey applications up to 25m in height.
- This product is supplied in polythene packs that are designed for short-term protection only. For long-term protection on site, store indoors/under cover and off of the ground. Do not leave exposed to the elements.
- Earthwool products do not sustain vermin or promote the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
Features and Benefits
Designed to act as thermal insulation in both residential and commercial masonry cavity external walls, Earthwool DriTherm cavity slabs contain a specialist additive to ensure they are water repellent. They are 455mm wide to suit standard vertical wall tie spacings and to allow for a closed joint with adjacent slabs.
- Earthwool DriTherm cavity slabs are lightweight making them easy to handle and install, they can also be cut to size where necessary
- Slabs 'knit' together to eliminate air gaps between adjacent slabs & prevent heat loss
- Pack of 6
- Thermal conductivity of 0.032 to 0.037 W/mK
- BBA approved for use in all exposure zones
- Made from approx. 80% recycled material
- Odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible
- DriTherm cavity slabs have a water vapour resistivity of 5.00MNs/g.m
|Standard||BS EN 13162, ISO 50001|
|Euroclass fire performance rating||A1|
|ODP||Zero ozone depletion potential|
|GWP||Zero global warming potential|