See more Loft Insulation
Knauf Eko Roll Loft insulation roll, (L)7.28m (W)1.14 m (T)100mm
This loft insulation is one of 3 pack sizes available from Eko Roll, this roll measures (L)7.28m (W)1400mm (T)100mm and provides excellent thermal performance.
- Use at ceiling level between timber joists at 400mm and 600mm centres
- Lightweight with partially cut perforations making it easy to cut to size
- 1 year
Features and Benefits
- Eko Insulation is a new range of insulation available at B&Q. Specifically made for the thermal upgrade of loft spaces, at ceiling level, Eko Insulation has all your insulation needs covered.
- Manufactured by one of the UK’s leading insulation manufacturer’s, Knauf Insulation, Eko Insulation is one of the most environmentally friendly and sustainable products around - it’s made using recycled glass
- Odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
- Easy to handle and install, being lightweight and easily cut to size
- Supplied in polythene packs which are designed for short term protection only
- For longer term protection on site, the product should be stored either indoors, or under cover and off the ground. EkoRoll should not be left permanently exposed to the elements
Great features - some of the time.
Pysifr - 3 months ago
I was using the 200 mm rolls - described as "Super-top-up". As such, I am not sure why it should be cut lengthwise into 4 (2 pairs of different widths). While this is good for laying between joists as it splits easily, it is a pain in the butt for laying across the joists- especially the first layer close to the eaves. There is no room to unroll the stuff close to the eaves, and rolling it out further from the edge and then trying to get it into place - it falls apart at the cuts! The same problem happened when lagging my cold water tank - it just fell apart.
Ideally, they should sell two products - one precut, and one with no cuts - the latter if they are going to describe the roll as "Super top up".
But, that said, I found it non-irritant with little or no dust.
I would give it 5 stars if there was a roll that was not pre-cut.
Patrick s - 5 months ago
I bought this today and I wish I had n't. It is really unhelpful that it is cut into strips. I am forever trying to join them together. Bad news. Should have used something else.
Easy to Install
Brisbane11 - 11 months ago
I installed this 1 Month ago Very easy to lay. I installed it on my own and with a bit of planning I achieved a great result Already feeling the benefits. great product
Easy to Lay
Steve071959 - 11 months ago
Bought 6 rolls to sort a cold loft in an Annex. Access was through a smaller than normal loft hatch, and movement around the space was very restricted. This product was easy to manipulate and lay - expanding to full thickness after about 30 mins of being laid. Easy to tear into required lengths. Minimal dust and no irritation experienced after use.
Easy to lay
Warmandtoasty - 1 year ago
My loft has needed proper insulating for sometime now and this product is excellent for topping up and reasonably priced. No itching and only slightly dusty. Cut first using a wood saw on the pre-cut 1/3 markings, (or 1/2 way for the bigger joist width), revealed after removing the wrapping. Second cut I used a bread knife as some reviewer had posted previously, for the length. Part of my loft was already boarded out down the middle and I only used 4 rolls, from the centre to the eaves. The wife helped, making it so much easier and quicker, done in 5 hours. Happy
Customers who bought this also browsed
Diall Insulation board 800mm 600mm 3mm
ThisExtruded polystyrene board;is a perfect base for wallpapers, tiles, paints & coatings without solvent. Guarantee
Knauf Earthwool Cavity slab 1200mm 455mm 100mm
This Full fill cavity insulation;Earthwool DriTherm cavity slabs are semi rigid slabs of non-combustible glass mineral wool Insulation
Ybs Bubble insulation roll, (L)25m (W)1.35 m (T)4mm
This Breather foil for timber frame;Reflects radiant heat, reducing condensation and heat loss Suitable for use in timber frame and modular construction 1 year