See more Loft Insulation
Knauf Eko Roll Loft insulation roll, (L)7.28m (W)1.14m (T)100mm
Buy any 3 for £16.50 each. Discount applied at checkout
Our stores do not stock this product
This loft insulation is one of 3 pack sizes available from Eko Roll, this roll measures (L)7.28m (W)1.14m (T)100mm and provides excellent thermal performance
- Is one of 3 pack sizes available from Eko Roll, this roll measures (L)7.28m (W)1400mm (T)100mm and provides excellent thermal performance
- CE marked
Features and Benefits
- Eko Insulation is a new range of insulation available at B&Q. Specifically made for the thermal upgrade of loft spaces, at ceiling level, Eko Insulation has all your insulation needs covered.
- Manufactured by one of the UK’s leading insulation manufacturer’s, Knauf Insulation, Eko Insulation is one of the most environmentally friendly and sustainable products around - it’s made using recycled glass
- Odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
- Easy to handle and install, being lightweight and easily cut to size
- Supplied in polythene packs which are designed for short term protection only
- For longer term protection on site, the product should be stored either indoors, or under cover and off the ground. EkoRoll should not be left permanently exposed to the elements
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|R-value (thermal resistance)||2.25m²K/W|
|Model name/number||100mm Base Layer|
Real good value
JSX - yesterday
Bought this product last month just had it fitted, previously hardly any insulation so a noticable difference
ItchyBoi - 4 days ago
This insulation came in 1 colour that my wife hated, so I've had to put it in the loft so the neighbours don't see it!
Good to know
Jurig - 1 month ago
Hey guys you should not be laying rolls across joists. This will make wood sweat leading to rotten joists
Good but soaks up water
Michaelwood - 1 month ago
This product is good but claims to be water resistant. Unfortunately I had a leak from my garage roof while the installation was unwrapped and before installing. The result was a heavily clogged bottom of the roll. Beware.
The roll also fell apart on the pre cut lines when installing under the roof.
Not great for a tidy job
Gravystain - 1 month ago
Bought six rolls of this product - three rolls fit in an estate fairly easily. The price is fairly good and it makes a difference. Only issue I have is that it is 'pre cut' into four strips which makes it impossible to make a tidy job as any time it is bent around joists it splits. Cutting it isn't a problem so why do this?