See more Floor tiles
Konkrete Anthracite Matt Concrete effect Porcelain Outdoor Wall & floor Tile, Pack of 3, (L)610mm (W)610mm
- Suitable for Any room, including wet-rooms
- High slip resistance
- Frost protected
- A degree of colour or shade variation is an inherent part of these products. Mix tiles to provide a natural finish during installation. We recommend using an adhesive specifically intended for fixing porcelain tiles.
- Do not use abrasive or corrosive cleaners
- Statutory guarantee
Features and benefits
Our outdoor tile range has been designed in a variety of styles and finishes, making it simple to find something to suit your space. Inspired by the authenticity and contemporary nature of industrial concrete, this large format tile provides a modern and easy to maintain style
- A selection of outdoor floor tile designs with matching indoor tiles, allowing you to create a coordinated and harmonious home
- Offering the authentic, industrial look of concrete slabs with a wider variety of designs in a finish that's easier to maintain
|Tile body coloured||Not coloured|
Very thin for outdoor tiling.
Babymo - 2 months ago
We have started using these tiles for our garden but they are extremely very thin for outdoor tiles. We have only laid 15 tiles and we have had 4 or 5 broken tiles once they are placed down. Very disappointed and not good. They are thinner than some of the interrior tiles. Best thing to do is just buy inside door thicker tiles inside as long as they are matt.
dick1 - 2 months ago
Great service and product, called three times to confirm the delivery would totally recommend
The tiles are paler than in the photos..
katykoo - 10 months ago
They are a good size, but seem a low profile comapred to other procelain tiles..I wanted to build these on a floating floor system, but feel they are so thin, they may crack under the weight of foot traffic. They were also much paler than in the photos- more a uniform cement colour.