See more Sample Tiles
Konkrete Grey Matt Ceramic Wall tile, (L)500mm (W)200mm, Sample
Unit of measure
Our stores do not stock this product
- Not suitable for underfloor heating
- We recommend using 2 mm tile spacers for this style of tile
- Instructions for care: While cleaning, never use an abrasive or corrosive cleaning product. Avoid shocks with sharp objects, wipe with a damp cloth if necessary
Features and Benefits
- Matching décor available to brighten up your room
- Recommend fitting with a minimum grout line of up to 2mm
- Recommended grout colour: Grey or white
- Recommended trim: Grey or white
Looks great....in the shop but poor quality
Mandy78 - 2 days ago
I really should have paid attention to the reviews on these tiles before buying. They looked good in the shop and at home but when the timer started work, we found that they were all bowed in the middle so he couldn’t get a proper finish. I had read the reviews which said this was a problem but thought that they may have been from DIY’ers or less experienced people and that our builders would be able to work with it. However, to our expense (and frustration!) we’ve found out this isn’t true. We’ve had to replace with more expensive tiles and pay for the two extra days work for the tiler! Lesson learnt...I’ll be avoiding B&Q tiles in the future I’m afraid!
Andyk65 - 3 months ago
As a bathroom installer I get to use many types of tile, these unfortunately look okay and are easy to cut and drill, on the down side they are not perfectly flat, they bow in the middle, if you turn them face to face they will touch in the middle and be around five millimetre out on the ends. Not good when you want perfection.
Mike_1977 - 1 year ago
Really happy with these tiles, they look fantastic on.