Kota White Krayon
[This is a block of tabs..]
This stick of white krayon from KOTA has been specially designed for filling nail and pin holes of the skirting boards around your home. It's made from soft wax, this krayon has a quick drying time.
- Purpose - Filling nail and pin holes
Features and Benefits
- A stick of ready to use KOTA krayon used for filling nail and pin holes on skirting boards
- KOTA KRAYON is a specifically colour matched soft wax filler for filling nail and pin holes in KOTA mouldings
- Unique Cerfis coating technology "paint no more"
- For use with KOTA fully finished mouldings
|Purpose||Filling nail and pin holes|
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery