See more Pizza Ovens
La Hacienda Milano Charcoal & wood Pizza oven
- Suitable for cooking Casseroles, fish, meat, pizza, poultry & vegetables
- Comes with 2x side shelves & rear wheels
- The unit may be left outside all year if a cover is used to help protect it from bad weather; however it is recommended to store in a garage or shed when not in use. If using a cover, always ensure the unit has completely cooled before covering.
- The inside of the oven will need little maintenance as the wood smoke forms a protective layer on the steel. You can clean the inside of the oven if required with a non-abrasive cloth or sponge. Mostly it will “self-clean” from the heat of the fire. You don’t need to clean the fire bricks very often. Firing the oven up a bit higher without food inside will do the cleaning for you.
Features and benefits
From La Hacienda, the market leaders in outdoor heating, the Milano Pizza Oven is superb and impressive. The large domed oven benefits from a high-quality stainless steel double skinned cavity for increased heat retention and features a stone brick surface on which to cook the pizzas. These features mean that heat is retained and distributed evenly, delivering fresh, authentic pizza in just 3-4 minutes! As well as cooking restaurant quality pizzas, you can also bake and smoke meat, fish, vegetables, desserts and much more. Made from durable steel, this fantastic wood fired outdoor oven has a range of great features including; a flue damper and air vents for temperature control, a temperature gauge, a side table for all your cooking accessories and a wheel on the rear legs for portable around the garden.
- Cooking pizzas, casseroles, fish, vegetable dishes, meats, poultry
- Cooks multple pizzas, depending on size
|Material||Steel & stone|
|Fuel type||Charcoal & wood|
Thermometer sticking blackened first use,unusable
Zak8 - 1 month ago
Bought product, used once, contacted b&q about replacing 1000 degree thermometer, malfunctioned first use. Haven’t heard back from them.
This is great
Msw1972 - 3 months ago
Fantastic bit of kit, worth the money, cooks excellent
Anonymous - 3 months ago
Only had a few runs with it but it’s fantastic. Gets to temp really fast and the cooking is great. Highly recommend.