Lemhi Fencing board (T)17mm (L)2400mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Use in conjunction with a grange double grooved post to create bespoke fence panels.
Features and Benefits
- Use water based paint only
- Planed and rounded 2.40 m long wooden board. Use in conjunction with the grange double grooved post to create a bespoke fence panel.
- This panel board is pressure treated green to protect against wood rot and decay.
- Pressure treatments protects against wood rot and fungal decay. Timber is a natural product and will be subject to movement and weathering as it seasons. It is not uncommon for small splits to occur in timber when drying, and warping when timber is allowed to dry too rapidly. These will normally go back when humidity rise. This is nature at work and should not be considered a fault.
|Construction||Smooth planed timber|
Help & Advice
Broadly speaking, timber comes in three different types: construction timber, finishing timber and decorative timber. It's generally more expensive than man-made boards, which come in lots of varieties with a whole range of uses.
Always try to choose timber that's been certified by an independent organisation like the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) as this means the wood has been sourced sustainably. If there is any wood or paper in a B&Q product, we make sure it meets legal, social and environmental standards. Find out more about our Forest Friendly Promise.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery