LightwaveRF 2-Way Double White Slave Dimmer Switch
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Flat Screwless profile slave dimmer switch with plastic white finish. 2 gang internal switch, ideal for controlling 2 circuits. 2 way switches make it possible to control the same light from 2 locations.
- Location: Internal use
Features and Benefits
Can be operated normally, or with a LightwaveRF remote control, smartphone, iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch (requires LightwaveRF Wi-Fi Web Link)
- Designed to operate alongside any LightwaveRF dimmer switch as a standard slave unit
- Fits a standard 35mm back box
- Control via remote, smartphone, iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Allows upstairs and downstairs lighting to be synchronised
|Number of gangs||2|
|Number of ways||2|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Your home's electricity supply is distributed by the consumer unit (usually known as the fuse box), where the flow of electricity is split to feed the various circuits. Socket outlets and fused connection units can be provided with electricity via two types of wiring layout, known as radial and ring circuits. Your home may well have both types, as the power supply is usually split into at least two circuits.
Tackling an electrical or wiring job? You'll need the right tools to hand. We've a whole catalogue of specialist tools - from resistance testers and side cutters to wire strippers.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This replacement ceiling pull switch is intended for use controlling circuits in bathrooms, and features a 250mm pull cord. Logic Plus wiring devices have been designed with an unobtrusive and sophisticated look, totally in keeping with today's design Technically they exceed British Standard requirements with ...