LightwaveRF Wall mounted sensor PIR Included
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Sunday) for next day delivery
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays) for next day Click & Collect. Orders placed Sunday 27th May will be ready for collection Tuesday 29th May - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Wall mounted sensor from LightwaveRF gives you peace of mind and security at night. It's ideal for helping to increase security around your home.
Features and Benefits
The PIR sensor will trigger any LightwaveRF receiver, such as a dimmer switch or a power socket, to which it is ‘linked’. It is possible to link a PIR to as many LightwaveRF devices as desired as long as they are within its range (approx. 10-15m indoors)
- The PIR Sensor can also be set to automatically turn off a device after a set delay period
- It can be set to only come on at night, so that, for example, lights will automatically come on in a hall or landing without the need to find the light-switch in the dark.
- Wall mountable with screws (sold separately) or pads (supplied)
- Light sensitivity level adjuster
- Battery low indicator
Help & Advice
How to guides
Installing smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in your home is one of the most important steps you can take towards keeping you and your family safe. Making sure that they are fitted correctly and regularly maintained and tested will ensure that they work as effectively as possible.
To understand why and where you should fit smoke and carbon monoxide alarms in your home, and to discover helpful fire safety tips, read our guide.
B&Q has a comprehensive range of smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors, as well as other fire safety products suitable for your home. Shop the range
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Features a PIR sensor with a 180° detection angle and an operating range of 12m IP rating - IP44 Lumens - 500 lm Guarantee : 2 years
Features a PIR sensor with a 180° detection angle and an operating range of 12m IP rating - IP44 Lumens - 2800 lm Guarantee : 2 years
This Hive motion sensor sends alerts to your phone when it detects any unexpected movement. Also link it to things such as a smart lights, so a light will switch on when you walk into a room. Comes with: 1x sensor, 1x CR123A Lithium 3 V battery & adhesive strips ...