See more Wallpaper
Livingandhome Modern 3D Geometric Curve Style Wave Linear Stripe Non Woven Wallpaper Roll 10m
Sold & shipped by Living and Home
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
Decorate the walls of your home with an interlaced modern stripes wallpaper. Made of heavy-duty non-woven fabric, this wallpaper is thickened to guarantee long-lasting usage. This piece will add plenty of style and statement to any room in your home. This wallpaper is perfect for use on a large wall area and make a fabulous feature wall.
- Instructions for Care - Can be scrubbed using a damp cotton cloth and moderate pressure.
- Guarantee - 1 month
- Recommended for use in Any room
- Recommended for Any room
Features and benefits
Modern eye-catching stripe patterns and silver gray wallpaper create a 3D effect, giving you real visual enjoyment. Large area, very suitable for modern home interiors. This design features a stunning geometric print in black and gold for a truly mesmerising wallcovering. Modern minimalist curved style wallpaper, made of waterproof and moisture-resistant non-woven fabric material, is fast and convenient to install, without adhesive residue, and is safe for walls.
- Note: 1.Wallpaper you will receive may have some wrinkles on it or both ends, but it do not effect looking after gluing on the wall 2.Due to the difference between the different batches, please buy enough rolls at once. 3. Depending on the light and the display, the color may differ slightly from the actual product. the image is only a reference.
- Package: 1x 10m wallpaper roll (Glue not included)
- Dimensions: 0.53*10m (393 x 20.8inch)
- Modern and striking stripes pattern, perfect for modern home interiors.
- Please know before purchasing: This wallpaper is not self-adhesive, it does not contain wallpaper glue, you can buy glue at the local hardware store. And it's not suitable for dirty or rough surface
- Material: Non-woven fabric
- Installation is quick and easy, leaves no sticky residue and is safe for walls.
- Usage: 1. Before working on the wallpaper, make sure the wall is flat and fill any unevenness with filler. 2. Roll out the wallpaper and check the stitching of the wallpaper and colors to make sure there are no obvious defects. 3. Measure the width and height of the wall and adjust the glue. 4. Put the wallpaper on the wall, use tools to thicken the wallpaper and squeeze out the air bubbles. 5. Squeeze out the excess glue, scrape it with a scraper, and stick the wallpaper on the brick wall as much as possible. 6. The wall construction is completed.
|Pattern match||Free match|
|Brand||Living And Home|