Join B&Q Club today for 10% off thousands of products! Already a member? Don't forget to enter your Club card number at checkout. Hurry, ends Monday!
See more Glues & adhesives
Loctite Hot Melt Refill Glue stick, Pack of 6
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Loctite Hot Melt Glue Stick is used as a modern solution for easy and safe bonding on many surfaces such as wood, paper, textiles and glass. Ideal for fast repairs, bonding and fixing many items including picture frames, borders, wooden toys and much more.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Compatible with Only for use with Loctite Hot Melt Glue Gun Bonds Wood, Metal, Fabric, Leather, Ceramics, *Most plastics. *Not suitable for use with PP (polypropylene), PE (polyethylene) or PTFE
- Suitable for: Ceramics, leather, metal, plastics & wood
- Read all the instructions and health and safety advise carefully before use. 1. For interior use only. 2. Disconnect gun from mains when not in use for more than 30 minutes. 3. When recharging with a new glue stick allow 1 minute before re-using. 4. Do not force glue sticks into gun. 5. Do not apply excessive pressure to the trigger this can cause blockages. 6. If blockage occurs, leave to stand for 1 minute and try again. 7. Always rest gun on stand on piece of cardboard or plywood after use. 8. Do not lay gun on side. Not that the glue can drip slightly from the nozzle after use. 9. Not suitable for bonding items that will become hot or damp or contain liquids when they are used.
- Store in cool, dry conditions
- Not CE marked
Features and benefits
- To be used with the Loctite Hot Melt Glue Gun (sold separately)
- Compatible with many surfaces including wood, paper, cardboard, leather, textiles, cork, glass, metal, stone and synthetic materials
- Two minutes drying time for a smooth, even finish
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Glue gun|
|Drying time||2 min|
|Minimum melting temperature||80°C|
|Model name/number||IDH 639713|
|Number of pieces||6|
|Substance||Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) & resin ester|