See more Glues & adhesives
Loctite Hot Melt Natural Glue stick, Pack of 6
Loctite Hot Melt Glue Stick is used as a modern solution for easy and safe bonding on many surfaces such as wood, paper, textiles and glass. Ideal for fast repairs, bonding and fixing many items including picture frames, borders, wooden toys and much more.
- Application method - Glue gun
- Guarantee - Statutory
- See information supplied by the manufacturer. Keep out of reach of children
- Suitable for: Ceramics, leather, metal, plastics & wood
Features and benefits
- To be used with the Loctite Hot Melt Glue Gun (sold separately).
- Compatible with many surfaces including wood, paper, cardboard, leather, textiles, cork, glass, metal, stone and synthetic materials
- Two minutes drying time for a smooth, even finish.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|CE marked||Not CE marked|
|Drying time||2 min|
|Instructions for storage||Store in cool, dry conditions|
|Minimum melting temperature||80°C|
|Model name/number||IDH 639713|
|Substance||Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) & resin ester|
Diyohwhyohwhy - 4 years ago
Hot and sticky, sticky and hot, very hot and sticky
Jules1962 - 4 years ago
Need to glue things did a great job, glad I brought this item
Loctite tres biens
pootlebot - 5 years ago
Excellent product very easy to use virtually no waste.
It's a good glue but no details
bensonmallard - 6 years ago
Surely the length is all important yet no Loctite seller wants us to know this.
does what it says on the tin
j55 - 6 years ago
bought this for craft use. works really well. Would highly recommend.