See more Glues & adhesives
Loctite Liquid Superglue 5g
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Loctite Super Glue Liquid Brush On - Superior performance with ease of application! Has your child's toy broken? Or have your favourite earrings fallen apart after continual use? There is no need to throw away your cherished items, Loctite Super Glue Liquid Brush On is ideal for these types of applications, because it enables you to easily spread the glue over small and irregular-shaped surfaces.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Suitable for Metals, plastics, porcelain, rubber & wood
- 1. Ensure surfaces to be bonded are clean and close fitting. 2. Apply a small quantity to one surface only, immediately press together and hold for 30 secs, then leave undisturbed for at least 10 mins. 3. Replace cap immediately and store upright
- Store in a cool, dry place
- See Safety Data Sheet
Features and benefits
It comes in a spill-resistant bottle for safe storage with a built-in brush applicator ensuring ease of application and glue-free handling. It has proven superior performance over ordinary super glues, as it sets in seconds with no clamping required and holds stronger on more surfaces. The liquid formula works well on a variety of porous and non-porous surfaces. It's also resistant to moisture, most chemicals and freezing temperatures.
- Ease of application - Convenient brush-on applicator that enables you to easily spread glue
- Transparent - Allowing a natural finish on a range of surfaces, achieving a consistently high quality bond, every time
- Multi-material – This strong adhesive performs well on most materials such as wood, metal, glass, china, paper or plastics* and can be used on large surfaces *except PE/PP
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Bonding strength||Extra strong bond strength|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Maximum heat resistance temperature||120°C|
|Minimum application temperature||15°C|
|Model name/number||IDH 2633193|