See more Glues & adhesives
Loctite Powerflex mini trio Gel Superglue 3g, Pack of 3
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Loctite Super Glue Power Gel Mini Trio – for powerful bonds even on flexible materials! Do you need to attach something to a vertical surface but are worried about leaving drip marks or stains? Formulated with a cyanoacrylate rubber-infused gel formula, this instant glue allows powerful bonds that are extremely precise even on vertical surfaces and materials that require flexibility, helping you to solve these very problems! This transparent glue comes in 3 doses of 1 g which make them ideal for unique applications. Those small tubes can be placed wherever you might need them.
- Extra strong bond strength
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Store in a cool, dry place
- 1. Ensure surfaces to be bonded are clean and close fitting. Lightly dampen absorbent surfaces, e.g. broken china. 2. Apply a small quantity to one surface only, immediately press together and hold for 30 secs, then leave undisturbed for at least 10 mins. 3. Replace cap immediately and store upright
- See Safety Data Sheet
Features and benefits
Thanks to its anti-clog cap, the repair glue is easy to use and does not dry out, ensuring long-term reusability. The glue gel adhesive not only withstands strong conditions but is also shock resistant, waterproof, and heatproof, proving reliable for a huge range of requirements and users.
- Special formula – With a durable rubber-infused gel formula, this strong glue is ideal for vertical applications and suitable for materials requiring high flexibility
- Long-lasting – With instant strength in a single drop, this Loctite super glue combines cyanoacrylate technology to ensure durability whilst drying transparently
- All-purpose glue – This glue is suitable for various materials such as china or rubber and can also be used as a wood glue, metal glue, leather glue or plastic glue *(except PE, PP)
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|CE marked||Not CE marked|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Maximum heat resistance temperature||120°C|
|Minimum application temperature||15°C|
|Model name/number||IDH 2642101|
|Resistant to moisture||Moisture resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
|Suitable for||Metals, plastics, porcelain, rubber & wood|