See more Glues & adhesives
Loctite Precision Liquid Superglue 5g
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Loctite Super Glue Precision – Especially suited for precise applications. Are you looking for a glue for those hard to reach places? Do you need a strong adhesive without the mess? This convenient repair glue with its extra-long nozzle is especially suited for precise applications on hard to reach surfaces.
- Extra strong bond strength
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Store in a cool, dry place
- 1. Ensure surfaces to be bonded are clean and close fitting. Lightly dampen absorbent surfaces, e.g. broken china. 2. Apply a small quantity to one surface only, immediately press together and hold for 30 secs, then leave undisturbed for at least 10 mins. 3. Replace cap immediately and store upright
- See Safety Data Sheet
Features and benefits
Providing instant strength, transparent drying technology and an anti-clog cap, Loctite Super Glue Precision ensures durable, long-lasting and invisible repairs with an accurate delivery. This instant glue not only withstands heavy loads but is also shock resistant and serves as a waterproof and heatproof glue, proving reliable for a huge range of requirements and uses.
- All-Purpose Glue – This glue is suitable for various materials such as china or rubber and can also be used as a wood glue, metal glue, leather glue or plastic* glue *(except PE, PP)
- Long-lasting – With instant strength in a single drop, Loctite Super Glue Precision combines cyanoacrylate technology to ensure durability whilst drying transparently
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|CE marked||Not CE marked|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Maximum heat resistance temperature||120°C|
|Minimum application temperature||15°C|
|Model name/number||IDH 2632836|
|Resistant to moisture||Moisture resistant|
|Resistant to water||Water resistant|
|Suitable for||Metals, plastics, porcelain, rubber & wood|