See more Glues & adhesives
Loctite Precision max Liquid Superglue 10g
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Loctite Super Glue Precision Max – Especially suited for precise applications. Are you looking for a glue for those hard to reach places? Do you need a strong adhesive without the mess? This convenient repair glue with its extra-long nozzle is especially suited for precise applications on hard to reach surfaces.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Suitable for Metals, plastics, porcelain, rubber & wood
- 1. Ensure surfaces to be bonded are clean and close fitting. Lightly dampen absorbent surfaces, e.g. broken china. 2. Apply a small quantity to one surface only, immediately press together and hold for 30 secs, then leave undisturbed for at least 10 mins. 3. Replace cap immediately and store upright
- Store in a cool, dry place
- See Safety Data Sheet
Features and benefits
Providing instant strength, transparent drying technology and an anti-clog cap, Loctite Super Glue Precision Max ensures durable, long-lasting and invisible repairs with an accurate delivery.
- Functional design – This strong glue is specially designed for accuracy with an extra-long nozzle for precise applications and even for hard-to-reach places
- All-purpose glue – This glue is suitable for various materials such as china or rubber and can also be used as a wood glue, metal glue, leather glue or plastic* glue *(except PE, PP)
- Long-lasting – With instant strength in a single drop, Loctite Precision superglue combines cyanoacrylate technology to ensure durability whilst drying transparently
- Extra Strength – Loctite Super Glue is not only water and dishwasher resistant but also shock and temperature resistant and can withstand heavy loads. This proves ideal for use in a range of locations
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Bonding strength||Extra strong bond strength|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Maximum heat resistance temperature||120°C|
|Minimum application temperature||15°C|
|Model name/number||IDH 2632838|