Loctite Ultra Gel Control Superglue 3G
[This is a block of tabs..]
A superglue from Loctite, ideal for repairing figurines, costume jewellery, cameras, toys, metal car parts, wiper blades, rubber seals & o-rings.
- Suitable for bonding leather, cork, paper, cardboard, wood, chipboard, fabric, metal, ceramic, rubber & hard plastics
- Solvent free, dries clear
- Suitable for vertical surfaces & surfaces requiring flexibility
- Moisture resistant, conforms to EN204 D3 Water Resistance Standard
- Permanently flexible
Features and Benefits
This Loctite Ultra Gel Control super glue is a specially formulated rubber toughened instant adhesive that resists impact, shock, vibration and temperature extremes. Ideal for bonds subject to daily use and harsh conditions, the rubber toughened formula is also safe to use outdoors. The side squeeze design gives greater control and air-tight storage, and the glue is resistant to moisture and freezing temperatures.
- Rubber toughened formula, great for applications requiring high flexibility
- Gel formulation, for no mess and no drips, ideal for vertical applications
- Dries transparent for invisible repairs
- Extra strong and shatterproof formulation that will survive being dropped more than 60 times
- Easy squeeze grip for pinpoint accuracy and ease of use
- Non-drip formulation enables use on vertical & porous surfaces
|Range||Ultra Gel Control|
|Location||Internal & external|
|Minimum temperature range||10°C|
|Maximum temperature range||82°C|
|Ingredients||Ethyl 2- Cyanoacrylate, Cyanoacrylate|
|Chemical care||Irritant, use in a well ventilated area & wear gloves, replace lid after use. Keep out of reach of children|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery