See more Mitre saws
Lumberjack 8" Mitre Saw Single Bevel Sliding Compound Action with Laser
Sold & shipped by Lumberjack Tools
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
The Lumberjack 8" sliding compound mitre saw offers exceptional quality with a 210 x 70mm cutting capacity. Nine pre-sets on the table offer the commonly required mitre angles for internal joinery and general carpentry tasks. This saw will cut accurately every time it is used as it features a 1500W braked motor, line sighting laser and a quality 24T TCT crosscut blade. The power head is easily tilted for bevel or compound cutting with adjustable stops for 45 degrees. It has a comfortable handle with a tough, rubber grip and an overall weight of 10 kg ensures it is easily carried to the workplace.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- CE marked
- Comes with 1x Dust Bag, 1x Work Clamp, 1x 24 Tooth Blade, 2 x Extension Bars, 1x Instruction Manual
Features and benefits
A single bevel mitre saw will only tilt in one direction when making bevel cuts.
- Powerful 1500W motor for the most demanding applications.
- Lightweight at only 10kg.
- Solid Aluminium base adding strength to the saw.
- Laser guidance for accurate cuts every time.
- Superb accuracy and a large cutting depth capacity of 70mm.
- Includes Heavy Duty Dust Bag.
- Adjustable cutting depth for Trench / Groove cutting.
- Single bevel action with a 210mm sliding function.
|Maximum bevel right||45°|
|Guide type||Laser line|
|Compatible blade diameter||210mm|
|Dust extraction type||Dust bag & extraction facility|
|Disc bore size||30mm|
|Maximum bevel left||0°|
|Soft start||Hard start|
|Motor type||Replaceable carbon brushed|
|No load speed||4500RPM|
|Maximum mitre right||45°|
|Mitre stop angles||0 -15 -22.5 -30 - 45|
|Blade change method||With tool|
|Maximum mitre left||0°|