Join B&Q Club today for 10% off thousands of products! Already a member? Don't forget to enter your Club card number at checkout. Hurry, ends Monday!
See more Planer thicknessers
Lumberjack Industrial Heavy Duty Planer Thicknesser Includes Wheels and Dust Extraction
Sold & shipped by Lumberjack Tools
The Lumberjack PT305 Planer Thicknesser is perfectly suited to the discerning woodworker who expects professional, reliable performance from a solid and durable machine but doesn't have the space or budget for a larger industrial machine.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Comes with 1x Dust Hose, 1x Push Stick, 1x Chip Bag, 1x Dust Extraction Adaptor, 1x Rear Fence, 2x Blades, 1x Instruction Manual
Features and benefits
A heavy duty cast iron tables give this machine a degree of accuracy not found elsewhere on machines of this capacity or price bracket - infeed table is easily and accurately adjusted using the robust lever and clear depth scale. This Machine requires a 16amp supply and it's recommended that a C Type breaker is used, if you are unsure please contact a qualified electrician.
- Boasting a powerful 230v 1800w motor and weighing 93kg, this planer thicknesser is ready to tackle the hardest of timbers.
- The cutter block has a speed of 6700 rpm and is fitted with 2 quality blades allowing it to make 13,400 cuts per minute for an extra smooth finish, the table measures 1075mm long and 305mm wide allowing for planing of the 12 inch boards and a maximum 3mm depth of cut can be achieved in one pass.
- The thicknesser table measures 500mm x 305mm allowing a huge stock capacity of 12 inch x 6 inch with a maximum depth of 2mm per pass.
- Easy change over from surface planing to thicknessing.
- Wheel kit for easy manoeuvre.
- Includes ani-vibration feet.
- This Machine requires a 16amp supply and it's recommended that a C Type breaker is used, if you are unsure please contact a qualified electrician.
|Cooling method||Fan cooled|
|Dust extraction type||Dust extraction facility|
|Maximum extended length||1219mm|
|No load speed||6700 RPM|
|Overload protection||Overcurrent protection|
|Soft start||Hard start|
|Switch type||Safety switch|
|Tool weight (corded)||90kg|