See more Sanders
Lumberjack Mouse Detail Sander Electric Sanding Tool with Built in Dust Extraction
Sold & shipped by Lumberjack Tools
Available online only and not stocked in B&Q stores
Easily held in the palm of your hand for maximum control, the Lumberjack 220w Detail Palm Sander is brilliant for multipurpose sanding and the perfect shape for getting into those difficult areas. The built-in dust extraction facility making the job less messy.... this alongside the ergonomic soft grip handle allows you to use this sander for those larger jobs without discomfort.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Comes with 1x Dust box, 9x Sanding Pads, 3x Attachments
- Includes No carry case
Features and benefits
A ultra compact design detail sander is an ideal tool for a wide range of decorating tasks or repairs around the house. Whether it's sanding furniture, removing rust or detail sanding in confined and intricate areas, this sander will tackle these tasks with ease.
- Has a rubber overmould grip for ease of handling.
- Ideal for large surface areas, e.g. floors and tables.
- The bottom is equipped with 11 strong vacuum suction holes.
- Detail base designed to give better results when sanding intricate areas.
- The electric sander works stably with low vibration, low noise 75db, so you can work for hours without the hand fatigue.
- Sander comes with a set of accessories in the box, so you can start your project straight away.
- Changing the sanding paper couldn't be easier with the quick fit ‘hook and loop’ solution.
- Dust extraction connection for keeping your work area free of dust.
|No load speed||1300 rpm|
|Paper fastening type||Wing nut|
|Tool weight (corded)||1.3kg|
|Vibration uncertainty (K factor)||1.5m/s²|
|Bearing type||Dust sealed|
|Switch type||On-off switch|
|Sanding sheet length||148mm|
|Anti-vibration||No vibration dampening|
|Grip type||Over moulded|
|Dust extraction type||Dust container|
|Sanding sheet width||85mm|
|Plug included||Includes plug|