See more Sanders
Lumberjack Random Orbital Sander 350W 125mm Includes Dust Box & Sanding Pads Red
Sold & shipped by Lumberjack Tools
Our Professional Orbital Sander offers comfortable sanding in any work position. Its compact, ergonomic design with large, soft grip surface for variable grip positions ensures fatigue free work. The Orbital and Rotary base movement allows maximum sanding on any area.
- Not UKCA marked
- CE marked
- Vibration dampening grip
- Comes with 1x Dust box, 1x Sanding Paper, 1x Instruction Manual
- Manufacturing defects only
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and benefits
Whether you want to sand down door frames or restore some real wood furniture, rely on the extensive capabilities of the Lumberjack 350W Random Orbital Sander.
- With a 5” sanding pad the random orbit motion and rotation ensures a good quality sand or polish on both flat and curved surfaces.
- Combining the sanding technology of two trusted model types, this random orbital sander vibrates in tiny circles whilst spinning at the same time.
- Choose from 6 variable speeds up to 13000 RPM.
- Powered by a 350W motor, the sander delivers constant performance even through varying pressure levels.
- The rubberised grip over the handle creates a cushioning to enhance comfort and control over prolonged periods.
- The compact size of this tool makes it ideal for small intricate spaces as well as larger surfaces.
|Vibration uncertainty (K factor)||1.5m/s²|
|Vibration emission (sanding)||3.5m/s²|
|Tool weight (corded)||1.88kg|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Sanding disc diameter||125mm|
|Plug included||Includes plug|
|Paper fastening type||Wing nut|
|Overload protection||Overcurrent protection|
|Orbits per minute||1200opm|
|No load speed||13000 RPM|
|Motor type||Non-replaceable carbon brushed|
|Grip type||Over moulded|
|Dust extraction type||Dust container|
|Cooling method||Fan cooled|
|Body material||ABS plastic|
|Bearing type||Dust sealed|
|Auxiliary handle||No auxiliary handle|